Please don't laugh...I'm selling tix for Avenged Sevenfold

Skinner

RIP The Rev
Hi. If anyone in the Philly area is interested in 2 tickets to the Avenged Sevenfold show this Thursday at the Electric Factory, please let me know.

Also, I guess I deserve it so if you want to, leave mocking comments here as well. Yes I am a fan but I'd rather go to Darth Vegan's party that night at the Raven.

So please help me sell these tix. thanks

basically what it comes down to is, I am much much cooler than that band.

Yes, I must agree. Obviously I am choosing you over a band that used to be my favorite. "Used to be a sweet band..."

But please if anyone is interested in these tickets, let me know! I will sell them for next to nothing.

You mean like this?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

OK, I won't.

--jeniphir

You mean like this?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

OK, I won't.

--jeniphir

Thanks pal! I should have just started a thread a few months ago saying "Hey I'm thinking about buying tickets for Avenged Sevenfold, who thinks I should?"

Then the laughs and insults would have detered me from buying them in the first place and I wouldn't be in this stupid situation! I should have waited until after I heard their new album. :(

Last edited:
Never heard of them, so I used Google. I don't have enough arm tattoos to roll with those guys, it seems.

A Bump out of desparation...

Does ANYONE in the philly area want these tickets? I will sell them for dirt cheap. The a-hole who was supposed to buy them from me totally blew me off.

If anyone wants them, let me know asap.

I know its a long shot but, thanks anyway.

Back
Top Bottom