PLEASE DISREGARD UNFAIR POST I MADE REGARDING JEHNE. I WAS WRONG. MISLED. FORGIVE ME.

My word, this place gets more like a Confessional everyday.

I'm sure we should have Franciscan Monks moderating the board.

We could all then be forgiven before we had to apologise.

Don't worry about it.

At least you and I do have the decency to apologise when we are in the wrong.

As for the others.

> My word, this place gets more like a Confessional everyday.

> I'm sure we should have Franciscan Monks moderating the board.

> We could all then be forgiven before we had to apologise.

> Don't worry about it.

> At least you and I do have the decency to apologise when we are in the
> wrong.

> As for the others.
That image of Franciscan Monks was humorous.

Why, In my cloister singing Matins of course...to the unlax simmering strains of Joy Division.

In the past, I had serious thoughts of joining the Carthusian Order -- my thoughts often recuring to this fancy from time to time. I esteem the Carthusians (and other cloistered contemplative Orders) as the very apotheosis of the Romantic ideal.

The Carthusian Order:
http://www.chartreux.org/en/frame.html

And as a member of the Moz-Solo Kitty Club, you should know that it was The Carthusians who developed the Chartreux :
http://www.ligne-bleu.de/grafic/bk_datenbank.jpg
http://www.eleveurs.org/chats/img/chartreux01.jpg
http://www.cats-international.com/chartreux.fan-club/img/photos.site/image.titre.jpg

Along with Chartreuse -- a liquor similar to Absinthe :
http://france-for-visitors.com/images/large/Chartreuse-Verte.JPG

Re: Thank you. Now, No More DRAMA!

I wish -- you know freeyourself will never giveup on abusing me. Though, he has pretty much tossed out the worst things that one can say to another human being. So, I've already heard it all. His insults are old hats now.

People that you don't respect nor admire can't hurt you. It is all steam that evaporates from the pysche seconds after the initial shock.

Here is a good visual of a bully -- a baby's body with a huge, adult-like head and face -- playing in a sandbox.

But yeah, let's move forward.

Re: Why, In my cloister singing Matins of course...to the unlax simmering strains of Joy Division.

> In the past, I had serious thoughts of joining the Carthusian Order -- my
> thoughts often recuring to this fancy from time to time. I esteem the
> Carthusians (and other cloistered contemplative Orders) as the very
> apotheosis of the Romantic ideal.

> The Carthusian Order:
> http://www.chartreux.org/en/frame.html And as a member of the Moz-Solo
> Kitty Club, you should know that it was The Carthusians who developed the
> Chartreux :
> http://www.ligne-bleu.de/grafic/bk_datenbank.jpg
> http://www.eleveurs.org/chats/img/chartreux01.jpg
> http://www.cats-international.com/chartreux.fan-club/img/photos.site/image.titre.jpg
> Along with Chartreuse -- a liquor similar to Absinthe :
> http://france-for-visitors.com/images/large/Chartreuse-Verte.JPG

Oh wow thanks for all the goodies.

What a beautiful cat breed.

Yum, that liquor looks pretty good too.

I am going to investigate the Carthusian website now.

> I wish -- you know freeyourself will never giveup on abusing me. Though,
> he has pretty much tossed out the worst things that one can say to another
> human being. So, I've already heard it all. His insults are old hats now.

> People that you don't respect nor admire can't hurt you. It is all steam
> that evaporates from the pysche seconds after the initial shock.

> Here is a good visual of a bully -- a baby's body with a huge, adult-like
> head and face -- playing in a sandbox.

> But yeah, let's move forward.

Yes, lets.

Re: Why, In my cloister singing Matins of course...to the unlax simmering strains of Joy Division.

> In the past, I had serious thoughts of joining the Carthusian Order -- my
> thoughts often recuring to this fancy from time to time. I esteem the
> Carthusians (and other cloistered contemplative Orders) as the very
> apotheosis of the Romantic ideal.

> The Carthusian Order:
> http://www.chartreux.org/en/frame.html

That is a very interesting website. I found this Order in Vermont.

http://www.chartreux.org/en/frame.htm

This pic reminds me of myself -- except that room is WAY too bright. I like it dark with the drapes closed. I could live the life of a monk as long as I had a computer. I know that the Tibetian Monks embrace computers:

http://www.techgnosis.com/dharma.htm

"This solitude is not lived for it's own sake, but as a privileged means of attaining intimacy with God."

> Yes, lets.

Hey whatcha doing here? Are you at home?

Jehne, you always have to get in one more shot (see above) which is why the drama will continue to go on around you. You want to play the victim one more time and then "move forward" one more time. How many times have we heard that?

Can you resist answering? Can you really move on? Or will you start another rumor, write another post in your journal, start another pitiful thread on your website?

It's up to you. I wish you would go away. You have said that you wanted to for a long time. If you won't go away at least quit throwing out accusations. This week anyone that was payng attention could have seen how many times your story changed, and you always wrote with total conviction.

Credibility? You have none except with a few people that are some of the most naive gullible people I ever hope to run across. But that's okay. You guys can go off and have a nice little circle jerk and talk about all the bad bad people that abuse poor Jehne. I don't think that this board s the place for it though.

I was told that you are now writing about how I did not clear up that it was Laini that was writing here as LizzieCat. Please try to see it my way for one second. I did not even know that there was a person posting here as LizzieCat and if I did I would not have cared. Can you get that? Although this is very important to you it really is only a minor diversion for most people here. It might be slightly entertaining to see a couple of posters sling mud at each other for a short while, but it gets boring very fast.

When I started posting here half the threads were bickering between a small group of people that I did not knwo then and do not know now. It was bad enough that the IP addresses were shown to curtail it. Now it goes on anyway and you have made me a part of it and I nevr wanted to be.

Please don't write about me ever again publicly. If you do it is proof that you are still a troll, still a "stalker", still a "bully", still up to your old tricks in other words. And if you do write about me expect to get the occasional reply. I "save" things because they come in handy sometimes and I have never stooped to posting the things that others might post about you, but I can prove to anyone who cares what kind of person you are. If you want to be "popular" as you continually aspire to do, you would do better to post more of the "I like your favorite band, will you please like me?" threads (transparent as they are) and less of the "David 5 has gotten to you" threads. In the end it turned out that I had NOTHING to do with that little episode. Where is my apology? Rhetorical question. I wouldn't expect a rat to apologize for being a rat and I don't expect you to ever realize how truly bent your way of thinking is. I just ask that if you want to be percieved as interesting and thoughtful then you should try to act that way.

> Jehne, you always have to get in one more shot (see above) which is why
> the drama will continue to go on around you. You want to play the victim
> one more time and then "move forward" one more time. How many
> times have we heard that?

> Can you resist answering? Can you really move on? Or will you start
> another rumor, write another post in your journal, start another pitiful
> thread on your website?

> It's up to you. I wish you would go away. You have said that you wanted to
> for a long time. If you won't go away at least quit throwing out
> accusations. This week anyone that was payng attention could have seen how
> many times your story changed, and you always wrote with total conviction.

> Credibility? You have none except with a few people that are some of the
> most naive gullible people I ever hope to run across. But that's okay. You
> guys can go off and have a nice little circle jerk and talk about all the
> bad bad people that abuse poor Jehne. I don't think that this board s the
> place for it though.

> I was told that you are now writing about how I did not clear up that it
> was Laini that was writing here as LizzieCat. Please try to see it my way
> for one second. I did not even know that there was a person posting here
> as LizzieCat and if I did I would not have cared. Can you get that?
> Although this is very important to you it really is only a minor diversion
> for most people here. It might be slightly entertaining to see a couple of
> posters sling mud at each other for a short while, but it gets boring very
> fast.

> When I started posting here half the threads were bickering between a
> small group of people that I did not knwo then and do not know now. It was
> bad enough that the IP addresses were shown to curtail it. Now it goes on
> anyway and you have made me a part of it and I nevr wanted to be.

> Please don't write about me ever again publicly. If you do it is proof
> that you are still a troll, still a "stalker", still a
> "bully", still up to your old tricks in other words. And if you
> do write about me expect to get the occasional reply. I "save"
> things because they come in handy sometimes and I have never stooped to
> posting the things that others might post about you, but I can prove to
> anyone who cares what kind of person you are. If you want to be
> "popular" as you continually aspire to do, you would do better
> to post more of the "I like your favorite band, will you please like
> me?" threads (transparent as they are) and less of the "David 5
> has gotten to you" threads. In the end it turned out that I had
> NOTHING to do with that little episode. Where is my apology? Rhetorical
> question. I wouldn't expect a rat to apologize for being a rat and I don't
> expect you to ever realize how truly bent your way of thinking is. I just
> ask that if you want to be percieved as interesting and thoughtful then
> you should try to act that way.
[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Posted By: Mouthful_Of_Pie (dialup.mindspring.com)
Date: Sunday, 12 June 2005, at 7:57 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Thank you. Now, No More DRAMA! (~Bertie)

Jehne, you always have to get in one more shot (see above) which is why the drama will continue to go on around you. You want to play the victim one more time and then "move forward" one more time. How many times have we heard that?

Can you resist answering? Can you really move on? Or will you start another rumor, write another post in your journal, start another pitiful thread on your website?

It's up to you. I wish you would go away. You have said that you wanted to for a long time. If you won't go away at least quit throwing out accusations. This week anyone that was payng attention could have seen how many times your story changed, and you always wrote with total conviction.

Credibility? You have none except with a few people that are some of the most naive gullible people I ever hope to run across. But that's okay. You guys can go off and have a nice little circle jerk and talk about all the bad bad people that abuse poor Jehne. I don't think that this board s the place for it though.

I was told that you are now writing about how I did not clear up that it was Laini that was writing here as LizzieCat. Please try to see it my way for one second. I did not even know that there was a person posting here as LizzieCat and if I did I would not have cared. Can you get that? Although this is very important to you it really is only a minor diversion for most people here. It might be slightly entertaining to see a couple of posters sling mud at each other for a short while, but it gets boring very fast.

When I started posting here half the threads were bickering between a small group of people that I did not knwo then and do not know now. It was bad enough that the IP addresses were shown to curtail it. Now it goes on anyway and you have made me a part of it and I nevr wanted to be.

Please don't write about me ever again publicly. If you do it is proof that you are still a troll, still a "stalker", still a "bully", still up to your old tricks in other words. And if you do write about me expect to get the occasional reply. I "save" things because they come in handy sometimes and I have never stooped to posting the things that others might post about you, but I can prove to anyone who cares what kind of person you are. If you want to be "popular" as you continually aspire to do, you would do better to post more of the "I like your favorite band, will you please like me?" threads (transparent as they are) and less of the "David 5 has gotten to you" threads. In the end it turned out that I had NOTHING to do with that little episode. Where is my apology? Rhetorical question. I wouldn't expect a rat to apologize for being a rat and I don't expect you to ever realize how truly bent your way of thinking is. I just ask that if you want to be percieved as interesting and thoughtful then you should try to act that way.

Messages In This Thread

PLEASE DISREGARD UNFAIR POST I MADE REGARDING JEHNE. I WAS WRONG. MISLED. FORGIVE ME.
Colleen (sd.sd.cox.net) -- Sunday, 12 June 2005, at 2:02 a.m.
Re: PLEASE DISREGARD UNFAIR POST I MADE REGARDING JEHNE. I WAS WRONG. MISLED. FORGIVE ME.
Gone and well forgotten (range86-133.btcentralplus.com) -- Sunday, 12 June 2005, at 2:08 a.m.
Monks? Where is Cod when you need him?
~Bertie (dsl.akrnoh.ameritech.net) -- Sunday, 12 June 2005, at 3:05 a.m.
Why, In my cloister singing Matins of course...to the unlax simmering strains of Joy Division.
Codreanu (dsl.tulsok.swbell.net) -- Sunday, 12 June 2005, at 5:59 a.m.
~Bertie (dsl.akrnoh.ameritech.net) -- Sunday, 12 June 2005, at 6:54 a.m.
~Bertie (dsl.akrnoh.ameritech.net) -- Sunday, 12 June 2005, at 7:49 a.m.
Re: PLEASE DISREGARD UNFAIR POST I MADE REGARDING JEHNE. I WAS WRONG. MISLED. FORGIVE ME.
Colleen (sd.sd.cox.net) -- Sunday, 12 June 2005, at 5:46 a.m.
I forgive you.
~Bertie (dsl.akrnoh.ameritech.net) -- Sunday, 12 June 2005, at 3:03 a.m.
Colleen (sd.sd.cox.net) -- Sunday, 12 June 2005, at 5:48 a.m.
~Bertie (dsl.akrnoh.ameritech.net) -- Sunday, 12 June 2005, at 6:26 a.m.
LizzieCat (201.79.233) -- Sunday, 12 June 2005, at 7:43 a.m.
~Bertie (dsl.akrnoh.ameritech.net) -- Sunday, 12 June 2005, at 7:51 a.m.

> I was told that you are now writing about how I did not clear up that it
> was Laini that was writing here as LizzieCat. Please try to see it my way
> for one second. I did not even know that there was a person posting here
> as LizzieCat and if I did I would not have cared. Can you get that?
> Although this is very important to you it really is only a minor diversion
> for most people here. It might be slightly entertaining to see a couple of
> posters sling mud at each other for a short while, but it gets boring very
> fast.

You would know all about mud-slinging, David. You are an expert at it. You are a laughing stock at MM and you are a laughing stock here. Why don't you do all the world a favour and just go away. Oh and if you were trying to be amusing with the Jersey Girl kangaroo pic-thread, you failed miserably.

> Hey whatcha doing here? Are you at home?

Yes, it's Sunday evening here. Going into Gav's in a few hours to pick him up. He is staying here a few days. How has your weekend been, hon?.

> Yes, it's Sunday evening here. Going into Gav's in a few hours to pick him
> up. He is staying here a few days. How has your weekend been, hon?.

Pretty good. We are going to see Mr. and Mrs. Smith tomorrow. The little one is out of school for the summer, so he's happy. How's yer mum?

Excellent Post!

btw, Do you think she's accusing me of somehow causing all the problems she's had with Colleen? (I was freeyourself in a previous life)

Looks like she's wriggled off the hook again and already she's started slinging wild allegations and unfounded accusations around to cover her tracks.

Oh well, never mind, let's just laugh at her pic again shall we.
Yes, I think we shall.
What a dumpy plain Jehne she is! LOL!

PS I'm not surprised that people thought "Lizziecat" was another one of Jehne's tedious aliases.
They're virtually identical.
They both say "yeppers" instead of "yes", which is reason enough for anyone to despise them and to sincerely hope that they both end their miserable existences choking on their own blood in a filthy cockroach infested Hospice.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y257/hahahee/dumpyjehne.jpg

I am not sorry. She is a pathetic twit who creates her own drama and drags everyone else into it.

> I am not sorry. She is a pathetic twit who creates her own drama and drags
> everyone else into it.
I know, Brocc. My beef is that I am not playing BG's bitch anymore! He could have told her all this himself. There's way too much drama on here. Do what you must, Anna Hell if I could stop ya anyway! "Anna, urine fer sum big trubble!" LOL!!!

Back
Top Bottom