Please be a Donald Trump victory

Silent Reader

On Timeout
On Timeout
We can only pray that The Donald wins this.

It doesn’t matter about his personal life, or anything he’s ever said or done - this is about fighting snowflakes.

There must be some many quivering bottom lip snowflake cowards almost in tears at the moment because Sleepy old Joe isn’t exactly brushing aside The Donald.

Even better would be if he lost it, then won it at the Supreme Court- boy, that would hurt them.

Come on Donald. MAGA!

the nice triggernometry lads are hoping the donald will win too. i basically get ALL my political information from the triggernometry lads. i hope no one finds out that that show is the extent of everything i know about current events and world politics! :oops:

i like them because they make politics fun, unlike you people!!

they should hire me as a third interviewer or to stand in when one of them becomes sick!! i know ALL the best questions to ask!!

It's too close to call! Hardly an inspiring performance from Sleepy Joe is it?

The snivelling, quivering bottom lip coward snowflake brigade must be getting through a few nappy changes right now!!

I feel Biden will be the most forgotten Boring leader in history like John Major.
He will, the man is a joke. Is that really the best the democrats can come up with???

Even if he does win, he has barely scrape past Trump; hardly a great victory. He won’t last the full 4 years, either through incompetence or death.

MAGA!!!

It's too close to call! Hardly an inspiring performance from Sleepy Joe is it?

The snivelling, quivering bottom lip coward snowflake brigade must be getting through a few nappy changes right now!!
This troll character you've settled on is tedious which I imagine was the point so, well done!

This troll character you've settled on is tedious which I imagine was the point so, well done!
You’ve got me all wrong. I’m just saying what I think! Passing judgement on the days events.

It makes me laugh how if anyone ever says anything controversial on these places, they either get called a troll or accused of having multiple usernames.

Maybe some people just actually mean what they say?

And I mean it when I say...MAGA!!

You’ve got me all wrong. I’m just saying what I think! Passing judgement on the days events.

It makes me laugh how if anyone ever says anything controversial on these places, they either get called a troll or accused of having multiple usernames.

Maybe some people just actually mean what they say?

And I mean it when I say...MAGA!!
You're not "controversial," though. You're just tiresome using these outdated terms. Haven't you people come up with a new "snowflake" yet? You wrap it all in this language that is so dated and you don't seem isolated, stupid or out of touch so it comes across as if you're intentionally presenting a character. I find it so obvious that even explaining it feels like being trolled.

You're not "controversial," though. You're just tiresome using these outdated terms. Haven't you people come up with a new "snowflake" yet? You wrap it all in this language that is so dated and you don't seem isolated, stupid or out of touch so it comes across as if you're intentionally presenting a character. I find it so obvious that even explaining it feels like being trolled.
‘You people’?

How insightful.

There must be a lot of ‘isolated, stupid out of touch’ people in the world then.

I came on here to discuss current affairs & discuss Morrissey, although the appetite for the second seems to be slim.

I suspect some people don’t even listen to him.

Some most certainly do though.

I came on here to discuss current affairs & discuss Morrissey, although the appetite for the second seems to be slim.

I suspect some people don’t even listen to him.

Some most certainly do though.

Then Morrissey comes second and possibly last for you, especially when you look at the topic and main concern of the threads you’ve already started.

Well, you’re on the right site then if your favorite food is anger.

Stir the pot and dig in !

:cool:

Then Morrissey comes second and possibly last for you, especially when you look at the topic and main concern of the threads you’ve already started.

Well, you’re on the right site then if your favorite food is anger.

Stir the pot and dig in !

:cool:
I’m not angry!! I love it here.

I’ve not started any Morrissey threads because I imagine favourite album tracks / b-sides/ gigs etc have been done to death. Then brought back to life & done to death again.

Back
Top Bottom