Plea - BBC 2 2:15 today

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Ahoy - could someone record this for me? It says it's someone who did The Smiths as their subject and it might be me or it might be Angie Rutledge.

Thanks!

P.

Should this really be in general discussion? I mean someone saying they might be on telly this afternoon, why not just go all the way and get your showreel out - Ready Steady Cook, Britain's Got Talent, you know - all the highbrow stuff.

Personally I just have Sky+, you can record stuff off yr phone and everything.

Should this really be in general discussion? I mean someone saying they might be on telly this afternoon, why not just go all the way and get your showreel out - Ready Steady Cook, Britain's Got Talent, you know - all the highbrow stuff.

Personally I just have Sky+, you can record stuff off yr phone and everything.

Yeah, fair point. Job done anyway. Ta.

P.

Now, that's what I call "highbrow"!

Ahoy - could someone record this for me? It says it's someone who did The Smiths as their subject and it might be me or it might be Angie Rutledge.

Thanks!

P.

Pity you could sent me a text message.

Oh well, we can watch it from iPlayer?

Now, that's what I call "highbrow"!

Thanks for the plug; although I got 300 hits in one day about a week ago, so I don't really need it. My blog is my signature, too so it's hardly a secret...!

You can slag me off under your own name, Uncleskinny, it's a bit transparent. We've established you're NOT fighting against injustice now.

Whenever I get someone calling me 'an ignorant c***' or something on my blog, I just take a look at where the views came from, and low and behold! My favourite Morrissey website.

Peace.

Inexplicable vanity aside, why the f*** have you and your stupid girlfriend recorded a series of inane conversations between yourselves about Celebrity Big Brother and then uploaded them onto the Internet? Why would anybody do that?

Because we had over 1,600 listens and it was fun.

Because we had over 1,600 listens and it was fun.

The fact that there are other people as brainless as you and your boyfriend hardly validates your stupidity.

Besides that, you didn't have any "listens" prior to recording this so, logically, that can't actually be the reason, which leaves you with just "it was fun".

Thanks to Gerry for converting the video - ta.

P.

Thanks for sharing this. You are one smart cookie! Not only did you nail the Smiths questions, but you aced the general knowledge ones as well. Oh, and I :love: your posh accent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Peter. I knew that you had been on in the past but didn't realise that you won the show. Interesting to learn that Meat is Murder knocked Born in the USA off the top of the charts.

Dave

Thanks to Gerry for converting the video - ta.

P.

well done uncle pete.... but really, in that shirt & trousers!

Thanks for the plug; although I got 300 hits in one day about a week ago, so I don't really need it. My blog is my signature, too so it's hardly a secret...!

THAT is your blog? Writing about Big Brother. Belle de Jour got nothing to worry about. All very dull. Read two of the titles and that was enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom