Plans for the Solo meet-up before Hyde Park (Wireless) on Friday...

Hello, I'll be in London for the show, I'd like to meet up with fellow fans as I do not know a soul in the UK

I'm from the U.K. And I don't know a soul either.

I don't know what I'll be wearing, my daughter will probably pick me something out...With her fashion sense I'll probably get propositioned..

As I said in the other thread I can't put pictures on the forum I have no scanner. I won't be wearing a Moz or Smiths t-shirt, just look for my ' all men have secrets ' badge and remember English isn't my first language.

As I said in the other thread I can't put pictures on the forum I have no scanner. I won't be wearing a Moz or Smiths t-shirt, just look for my ' all men have secrets ' badge and remember English isn't my first language.

I reckon I'm just going to scream hysterically at anyone in a Morrissey/Smiths t-shirt. :)

Hi mostly a lurker here but would try and meet you guys in the Carpetners arms - when will most arrive?
And after to the Quarry...
There will also be a Morrissey room at Popstarz
http://www.popstarz.org/
Popstarz July 4 Morrissey night

I reckon I'm just going to scream hysterically at anyone in a Morrissey/Smiths t-shirt. :)

***memo to self**** do not wear any Morrissey/Smiths t-shirts tomorrow:p as I don't want to be screamed at by a young anarchist:D

I'll be there from Noon, reading then Guardian unless I have company!

i'm not going with anyone so meeting up with someone from solo there would be pretty good

can't make it at 1:30 but if people are going round in a group after the pub meet-up i might as well tag along

anyone gonna be wearing anything noticeable or mind giving me their number?

message me!

Last edited:
Having seen the time schedule, I see no reason to go in before 5pm.

At least I can miss Miss K Younfg by watching the NYD's, but could have done with a few minutes to get from the end of NYD's and the start of Morrissey:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

Great band from Liverpool on - Peter & The Wolf. Pity they only seem to have a 20 minute slot.

You've made yourself a target now. We're both going to be losing our Moz virginity as well, so we'll probably be like, hyperventilating or something. We're not THAT scary. ;)

CHRIST ON A Bike!!!!!

I think i'll sell my ticket:p

Back
Top Bottom