Plans for the Solo meet-up before Hyde Park (Wireless) on Friday...

What are you doing to yourself that causes your back and legs to hurt so much?
Nothing I don't think, I've had pains in my legs for years now (at the first GMEX gig my legs just gave way so I had to sit at the side of the stage). I have problems with the muscles and circulation in my legs :(

76-41.jpg

Grim, Kitty, Alma & JJ!

You can't quite see Kitty's tattoo only her "AS"

If anyone was wondering it read ASK ME..

As great as Morrissey was and despite having so much fun at Quarry afterwards the absolute highlight of an amazing day for me was meeting all you fellow Soloers at the pub - i met:

Madame Chaos
Andy and Jan - whose user name i forget
Virgil Tracy
Liebe
Morrissey the 23rd
Graham (lead singer of the Smyths and known as SmythsSinger on here)
Kewpie (thats not her in the photo above)
Grim
Jukebox Jury
I am Ghost
Prisoner 77
Kitty 3780
Bobalmighty
Maurice E
Alma Really Matters xx
Munchy Brain
getoffthestage
and many more - apologies if i forget

A really great turnout and i cant thank you enough for making the effort to join up. There were other Morrissey fans there too who came for no other reason than the pub was convenient for the park - so we really did Unite and Take it over.

Thats me in the black sunglasses :cool: and black T shirt smiling above - i'll let everyone else explain who they are.

Some of us also got ourselves interviewed for that documentary on fandom which was fun.

As Virgil says i really hope to meet many of you again at future Morrissey events.:guitar:

Was good to see you again PaulC and pleased to meet all of the people I met who's names are conveniently posted above. I do hope to meet you again but also hope that you don't remember how drunk I was. :rolleyes:

It was really nice meeting everyone.Had a wonderful time at Wireless too.
As I never post any pictures I'm the one in the middle of the first 3 pictures Virgil Tracy posted. My wife is standing on my right side with the short kinda red hair.
Patrick

Sorry Mark - as mentioned earlier my brain resembles mouldy cheese! It was a pleasure to meet you too.

I was of course only joking and attempting to make you feel guilty as hell.

In fact I surprised you remember so many names as you were like a host of a party - going from person to person. Just a shame you didn't bring drinks around on a tray like a good host would do if they were without waitresses ;)

I dont normally post here but i was also at the Carpenters before the show on Friday. I was wondering if anybody else took part in that Morrissey documentary they were filming? I did and i was really rather drunk. Id like to know who it was for and if anybody that did it knows when/where it will be shown?

Im dreading seeing it. I somehow mentioned Hitler, Stalin and anal sex. Oh what will poor old mum think.

I also had a backstage pass but was told i needed another one to actually get to the proper backstage so i made a run for it and got tackled by a security guard. What a night.

I dont think i met any of you but im sure you saw me and my pals as we were the sneering oiks getting into trouble and generally being loud and obnoxious. Sorry!

Back
Top Bottom