Morrissey Central "PLANDEMIC" (April 27, 2020)

0_zdzh7m.jpg

Source:

Regards,
FWD.

It's not him! It's Sam posting a fan's Insta.

But he probably is a bit tinfoil hat.
That would be moz who come up with that and it bleeds into the other stuff he has been saying.

It's a shame for the fans who come along now, he wasn't always this f***ed up.

No.

He's not doing anything that bad - he's just not shaping his image to fit current social norms.
"he's just" this.."hes just" that.
He isn't doing anything against the tide, he is doing what a million other Trump supporters do and Trump himself. He can do that it's the complete reverse of what he was. He never used to be this desperate.

Turned up in recent years?! I think you’re confusing her for someone else, especially since you called her a nuisance. She’s a sweet woman who simply adores Morrissey. She’s been going to his shows for over a decade.
Going to his shows, befriending Sam. All so predictable. Nobody respects these kind of people

"he's just" this.."hes just" that.
He isn't doing anything against the tide, he is doing what a million other Trump supporters do and Trump himself. He can do that it's the complete reverse of what he was. He never used to be this desperate.

He's not a Trump fan.

He remains entirely on the margins disliking everything except random vegans & showbiz personalities (mostly dead ones).

"Plandemic" is a phrase that conspiracy theorists have been using to suggest that this entire viral outbreak is a farce designed to introduce "Draconian" rules and regulations, lockdowns, et cetera. Par for the course for Morrissey, I'm afraid.

Yeah, because EVENT 201 was just a dumb little exercise Bill Gates and his buddies did for fun 1 month before the EXACT SAME THING happened worldwide. Okay. Whatever.

Going to his shows, befriending Sam. All so predictable. Nobody respects these kind of people
Can you explain why going to his gigs and being friends with Sam is something people don’t respect? Yes, I guess both those things can be predictable, but is that a bad thing? I’m not sure why that would/should bother anyone. Either way, I hope you are having a nice day (unless you think that me saying this is very predictable and something people don’t respect, then I take it back)

In these lock down times I am reminded of your friend, Deborah Harry, who sang,'All I want is a room with a view a sight worth seeing a vision of You(Morrissey)!Thats what would get me through this, one of your concerts to look forward to in the UK, take care everyone and stay safe. XCarol Wrexham, North Wales

The evidence for Covid 19 is strong - what isn't strong is the modelling for what to do about it because it's never happened before.

It wasn't planned, it's not caused by 5G.

It will be the reason/excuse to bring in or ditch policies - anything major would be.

There's plenty of sources in real life - the truth isn't going to come from YouTube.
There's more truth to be found on YouTube than any "news" outlet on tv(straw man anyways since I never said it has to come from YouTube)

You can't say it wasn't planned because you have no idea if that's true

The evidence for Covid is strong how? The numbers are not accurate for one and the actual percentage of people dying from this virus seems to be way smaller than they were projecting.

Lastly, the wealth of evidence of media lies, operation paperclip, the work of Edward Bernay, Tavistock, etc make a clear case that mainstream media is designed to sell you something. It's actual propaganda.

There's more truth to be found on YouTube than any "news" outlet on tv(straw man anyways since I never said it has to come from YouTube)

You can't say it wasn't planned because you have no idea if that's true

The evidence for Covid is strong how? The numbers are not accurate for one and the actual percentage of people dying from this virus seems to be way smaller than they were projecting.

Lastly, the wealth of evidence of media lies, operation paperclip, the work of Edward Bernay, Tavistock, etc make a clear case that mainstream media is designed to sell you something. It's actual propaganda.

If it was planned its implementation has been erratic to say the least & there's no gossip about it. It's mostly variations of we're doomed, it's a disaster, this is life now & fuuuuuccckkkkk.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom