Morrissey Central "PLANDEMIC" (April 27, 2020)

0_zdzh7m.jpg

Source:

Regards,
FWD.

Do they mean plan for the pandemic or it was planned?

Also what did I do to conjure up a random copyright credit?

20200427_225937.jpg

View attachment 56179
That javascript has existed since the site started and appears on everything - which is why you find people screen cap the images there rather than save the jpg - that requires an app/bit more effort.
Regards,
FWD.

That javascript has existed since the site started and appears on everything - which is why you find people screen cap the images there rather than save the jpg - that requires an app/bit more effort.
Regards,
FWD.
It’s super f***ing lame, either way.

Mate, reckon you people are so stupid and delusional. She went to high school with the California Son Junior and they are close friends sod off twat c*** tit northern base lives in hotels inn nnn nnnn n nnn n n nn nnn n it.

Regards,
FWD.

Thanks! I'm notoriously terrible at tech.

View attachment 56179
"Plandemic" is a phrase that conspiracy theorists have been using to suggest that this entire viral outbreak is a farce designed to introduce "Draconian" rules and regulations, lockdowns, et cetera. Par for the course for Morrissey, I'm afraid.

"Plandemic" is a phrase that conspiracy theorists have been using to suggest that this entire viral outbreak is a farce designed to introduce "Draconian" rules and regulations, lockdowns, et cetera. Par for the course for Morrissey, I'm afraid.

It's not him! It's Sam posting a fan's Insta.

But he probably is a bit tinfoil hat.

It's not him! It's Sam posting a fan's Insta.

But he probably is a bit tinfoil hat.
Why do you constantly give them the benefit of the doubt when the reality is right there in front of you? Everything is plausible deniability with you. Typical industry shitbag.

Why do you constantly give them the benefit of the doubt when the reality is right there in front of you? Everything is plausible deniability with you. Typical industry shitbag.

Because he's got no filter & it's STILL not that bad.

And because I know people who say & do the most disgusting things in private & say all the right things in public.

Because he's got no filter & it's STILL not that bad.

And because I know people who say & do the most disgusting things in private & say all the right things in public.
So which one is it? It's not a big deal because he didn't post it? Or he did post it and it's not a big deal because he "has no filter"? I don't care either way, I don't find it offensive. I just think Morrissey is an idiot and there isn't a single instance where you can't find some acrobatic PR maneuver to try to absolve him of whatever he did.

So which one is it? It's not a big deal because he didn't post it? Or he did post it and it's not a big deal because he "has no filter"? I don't care either way, I don't find it offensive. I just think Morrissey is an idiot and there isn't a single instance where you can't find some acrobatic PR maneuver to try to absolve him of whatever he did.

It's the same thing - he doesn't curate his public image.

I would call it artistic temperament.

And, no I haven't found a single instance I couldn't explain because he's genuinely not done anything unexplainable. Once you get past the initial omg wtf twm it's not even difficult to find the mitigating circumstances.

It's the same thing - he doesn't curate his public image.

I would call it artistic temperament.

And, no I haven't found a single instance I couldn't explain because he's genuinely not done anything unexplainable. Once you get past the initial omg wtf twm it's not even difficult to find the mitigating circumstances.
Ah okay, now I understand the logic. He either didn't do the thing he did, or he did do it but he can't be held responsible for it for some abstract reason or another. Got it.

doh:suggests the enlightened brain-dead dud above speaking his 2 cent farce for the rest of humanity. :thumb:

Ah okay, now I understand the logic. He either didn't do the thing he did, or he did do it but he can't be held responsible for it for some abstract reason or another. Got it.

No.

He's not doing anything that bad - he's just not shaping his image to fit current social norms.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom