Plain, regular, boring, same-old same-old intercourse with a woman

You are one of the many fools on here that take this place too seriously, look at your post count for a kick off. Anyone says anything you don't like and you jump on their back....you my dear are no better than Kewpie :)

no, I just call people out if they say dumb shit. what I said earlier was not snooty, just fact. "trolling" or not, Superhans manages to piss people off.

and just b/c i have a boring desk job which forces me to stare at a computer 8 hours everyday, doesn't mean I take this place seriously. Just means I need a new job. ;)

no, I just call people out if they say dumb shit. what I said earlier was not snooty, just fact. "trolling" or not, Superhans manages to piss people off.

and just b/c i have a boring desk job which forces me to stare at a computer 8 hours everyday, doesn't mean I take this place seriously. Just means I need a new job. ;)

troll alert.

Playing devil's advocate just for the sake of stirring people up is pointless, foolish, childish rebellion. Being rude just because you think it's edgy or will upset the status quo is equally meaningless. There must always be meaning or truth behind rebellion and dissent. And it isn't very hard to do, so the lack is glaring in every case.

Well by the very definition it is a troll attempt. Forum troll: "A member on a forum that goes out of their way to make pointless, offensive posts or messages. Often these users will post random off-topic junk in many sections of a forum." Is that not just what happened?

I also believe I expressed amusement at the post when I said the words "but it is amusing..."

Of course, you can continue to use any chance you get to jump at the chance to back up your 'mates', without even properly reading the post if you wish to. I'm sure Joey likes you a bit more for jumping to his defense so quickly, even though there was nothing to defend. :thumb:

You definition fails. You fail. I was not offended and it wasn't pointless because it's attempt was to amuse and I was amused, and admittedly so were you. And he didn't post off-topic junk in many sections of the forums, he posted it in the off-topic section of the forum. You win the moron of the week award, superhands.

Last edited:
I wish to see a photo of this dead insect.

IMG_0432.jpg

Fun story... kids went nuts when they found this oversized roach in the subway. Kids started screaming. Other passengers became alarmed and started rushing around. Let us keep in mind that this is while the subway is in transit. I shrugged and took off my sneaker and gave it a good thwack as it crawled towards me while I was sitting in my seat.

KERSPLATT!!

Now the problem is that you will notice that it is on the seat. For those that know me taking a picture is simply status quo. For those that do not, I love to take pictures on the subways and when I am out to document things like this. I snapped my picture using my phone. However, before I could use my sneaker to push the sludge onto the floor, the train stopped at the next station and someone boarded and jumped into the seat.

No one said a word as everyone from all walks of life and backgrounds. From students to teachers to those in suits to those dressed like they were on their way to a rap video filming had their mouths agape staring in disbelief.

OMG! What has been seen cannot be unseen.

OMG! What has been seen cannot be unseen.

The exoskeleton of the roach flew off the seat, however that foot print is a size 11 1/2 Nike shox print. You can judge for yourself how big that sucker was.

IMG_0432.jpg

Fun story... kids went nuts when they found this oversized roach in the subway. Kids started screaming. Other passengers became alarmed and started rushing around. Let us keep in mind that this is while the subway is in transit. I shrugged and took off my sneaker and gave it a good thwack as it crawled towards me while I was sitting in my seat.

KERSPLATT!!

Now the problem is that you will notice that it is on the seat. For those that know me taking a picture is simply status quo. For those that do not, I love to take pictures on the subways and when I am out to document things like this. I snapped my picture using my phone. However, before I could use my sneaker to push the sludge onto the floor, the train stopped at the next station and someone boarded and jumped into the seat.

No one said a word as everyone from all walks of life and backgrounds. From students to teachers to those in suits to those dressed like they were on their way to a rap video filming had their mouths agape staring in disbelief.

Nice :lbf:

The exoskeleton of the roach flew off the seat, however that foot print is a size 11 1/2 Nike shox print. You can judge for yourself how big that sucker was.
:tears: Bad mental picture.

Back
Top Bottom