Plain, regular, boring, same-old same-old intercourse with a woman

joey

Up until recently I've never had plain, regular, boring, same-old same-old intercourse with a woman. I've only had normal, fun intercourse with a woman.

But recently there is this old hag I've been shagging and she is completely and utterly plain, boring, and just the same-old same-old when it comes to our intercourse making sessions. I've tried spitting on her, punching her in the face, and other doing other degrading things to her, but it's just not normal and fun like it used to be.

What should I do? Should I try a Kiwi Lemonade?

haha you win:thumb:

Obvious troll attempt.

But it is amusing that the first two things a person would try after sex became stale are "spitting on her" and "punching her in the face".

Is today "confess your sexual proclivities day"?

Up until recently I've never had plain, regular, boring, same-old same-old intercourse with a woman. I've only had normal, fun intercourse with a woman.

There is no such thing in life as normal:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Jay and Silent Bob... and Cousin Olaf

My love for you is like a truck beserker
Would you like some making f*** beserker

Last edited by a moderator:
Obvious troll attempt.

But it is amusing that the first two things a person would try after sex became stale are "spitting on her" and "punching her in the face".

umm, actually it's a joke attempt. and he succeeded.

joey is not a troll. :rolleyes:

You are taking after Robby with your 'troll spotting' :lbf:

You cannot make that claim until Superhans begins to tell us every time he feels the need to release a bodily substance along with "how" or create more "Mommy and Daddy, please love me and pay attention to me" threads.

You cannot make that claim until Superhans begins to tell us every time he feels the need to release a bodily substance along with "how" or create more "Mommy and Daddy, please love me and pay attention to me" threads.

Robby has assured me he won't mention his bowel movements anymore...as for the attention seeking threads well I aint a miracle worker

Robby has assured me he won't mention his bowel movements anymore...as for the attention seeking threads well I aint a miracle worker

baby steps... baby steps... I understand, one step at a time.

umm, actually it's a joke attempt. and he succeeded.

joey is not a troll. :rolleyes:

Well by the very definition it is a troll attempt. Forum troll: "A member on a forum that goes out of their way to make pointless, offensive posts or messages. Often these users will post random off-topic junk in many sections of a forum." Is that not just what happened?

I also believe I expressed amusement at the post when I said the words "but it is amusing..."

Of course, you can continue to use any chance you get to jump at the chance to back up your 'mates', without even properly reading the post if you wish to. I'm sure Joey likes you a bit more for jumping to his defense so quickly, even though there was nothing to defend. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom