Placebo new album

Re: Placebo ...new album

Love the new single! Can't wait for the entire album. :guitar:
Will see them live again in July whoohoo!!

uh, Kitty Litter??

BATTLE FOR THE SUN

The tracklisting is:

'Kitty Litter'
'Ashtray Heart'
'Battle For The Sun'
'For What It’s Worth'
'Devil In The Details'
'Bright Lights'
'Speak In Tongues'
'The Never-Ending Why'
'Julien'
'Happy You're Gone'
'Breathe Underwater'
'Come Undone'
‘Kings Of Medicine’

yeah, the new single is kinda boring I think. but I only heard it once. whatever. maybe I need to hear it some more. can't wait to hear "kitty litter". loving the title already - loool.

Are you going to a festival? I am still waiting for them to release tour dates. Hope I haven't missed anything. They are two of the bands left that I still want to see live once in my life. This could be the year, but I don't want to go to a festival.

Yes, a festival, Rock Werchter in Belgium.
They are definitely doing indoor shows later this year. :thumb:

Yes, a festival, Rock Werchter in Belgium.
They are definitely doing indoor shows later this year. :thumb:

yes, that's what I was thinking. in 2006 i went to this huge nova rock festival to see them and a couple months later they went on tour and I saw them again. still trying to decide wether or not I want to go thru that parking chaos at the festival again or just wait for the regular tour...:confused:

Anyone else going to one of the warm-up gigs in the UK?
I booked a ticket to see them at Shepherd's Bush in London, the day after Moz' gig at the Royal Albert Hall.
Changed my return flight and booked an extra night at the hotel.
:guitar:

Anyone else going to one of the warm-up gigs in the UK?
I booked a ticket to see them at Shepherd's Bush in London, the day after Moz' gig at the Royal Albert Hall.
Changed my return flight and booked an extra night at the hotel.
:guitar:

That's handy. :) I'd like to see Placebo live this year, but I doubt I will.

i love placebo. "meds" is my favourite track of all time.i envy those of you who are going to see them.:thumb:

Placebo...

Always a joy :):D

I can't get enough of their lyrics, I reckon they're comparable to Moz's genius...maybe I'm making a statement there but I believe so!

Oh my god, I just got a ticket to see Placebo at a the 1Live Radio show in Cologne this Wednesday! If you are quick, you can buy a ticket from eventime.de. I cannot believe my luck.
And I got a good plane ticket to London in mid July. :)

Cologne, that's a 4 hour drive for me and I have to work Wednesday and Thursday... :tears:
Luckily I saw them a couple of weeks ago in London at the Sheperd's Bush Empire which was one of the best gigs I ever saw of Placebo. :guitar:

Have fun in Köln!:D

Back
Top Bottom