PJ Harvey

CharlieFairhead

Loweringthetonesince1974
She deserves her own thread surely?
Best female artist of the last 20 years? A true original regardless.
The new single with John Parish is rather brilliant too.
http://www.last.fm/music/PJ+Harvey/A+Woman+A+Man+Walked+By

pj_harvey.jpg

Love her... she rocks like hell... there's a lot of style into such a small body... and i like how guitars look on her... "Dry" and "4-Track Demos" are my favorites...

I thought she was boring at first. But I kept listening to Rid Of Me, and eventually I became obsessed with half of the songs on it. My favorite album of hers is either that, or To Bring You My Love. I don't really like Stories..., or Uh Huh Her. Everything else she's done I give at least 4 stars.

I thought she was boring at first. But I kept listening to Rid Of Me, and eventually I became obsessed with half of the songs on it. My favorite album of hers is either that, or To Bring You My Love. I don't really like Stories..., or Uh Huh Her. Everything else she's done I give at least 4 stars.
I agree with all of this (well, except for the bit about finding her boring at first).

I liked her til she started gobbing off about fox hunting. :mad:

Granted Voodoo Doll, that said Morrissey comes out with some pretty dodgy comments on various subjects so nobody's perfect.
That's all another story mind.

I know nothing of her music beyond her name! Just one of those artists I've never bothered to explore. Another homework assignment. :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom