Pitchfork's worst album covers of all time

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2005 (read-only)' started by Codreanu, Nov 15, 2005.

1. Codreanu

Codreanu Guest

2. Codreanu

Codreanu Guest

I cannot imagine how they passed this one over:
    http://www.zonicweb.net/badalbmcvrs/handsomebeasts.jpg

3. > Hilarious

Dear god! I never knew Corey Feldmen released an album? it took a worse shit then his career did, if that's possible?

4. fastpulseboy

fastpulseboy Guest

some of those record covers are very very good actually

some of those record covers are very very good actually,

really, I would like to have the part chimp ones......very good. Pichfork is not right in the head

5. Mimi

Mimi Guest

German newspaper "Süddeutsche Zeitung" has been running a similar feature for some time.... they reduced it to 50 now but they used to have loads, including that of a certain band called Fury in the Slaughterhouse. I used to work for that band so I kinda felt personally insulted.

The cover showed the insides of a human ear as shown on a medical chart. The album was appropriately called "the hearing and the sense of balance". I guess it made sense at the time.

Anyway, a great laugh....

(Instruction for non-German speakers: After you've clicked the link, click the first image and then go forward by clicking "nächstes Bild" in the right-hand corner)

The 50 worst album covers of all times according to Sueddeutsche Zeitung

6. Love Liars

Love Liars Guest

Re: Dear God, never knew Americans used chemical weapons against Iraqi civilians in falujah