Pit Experience?

A

Anonymous

Hellloooo, friends.

So basically I'm attending the morrissey new year's eve concert and i'm so nervous and excited and like ahhhhhgweigbpegrrebgobg!!!!!

Helllooo friends,

So basically, I'm attending the New Year's Eve concert and I'm beyond excited and nervous because I'd do anything for this man and jesus chRIST!!!! I used to be pretty decent at concerts but ever since I had this really awful moshpit experience I hate confined spaces and like being overstimulated and I donnnooo! So how bad are moz pits? I'm sure they get pretty rowdy, but is it like doable? I'm really nervous and I just want everything to go well. Also, how many hours do you recommend I come before the show? Any tips? I don't even know. I just want some idea of what I'm getting into.

THANKS!!

Helllooo friends,

So basically, I'm attending the New Year's Eve concert and I'm beyond excited and nervous because I'd do anything for this man and jesus chRIST!!!! I used to be pretty decent at concerts but ever since I had this really awful moshpit experience I hate confined spaces and like being overstimulated and I donnnooo! So how bad are moz pits? I'm sure they get pretty rowdy, but is it like doable? I'm really nervous and I just want everything to go well. Also, how many hours do you recommend I come before the show? Any tips? I don't even know. I just want some idea of what I'm getting into.

THANKS!!

That depends...are YOU doable? I would suspect that you should get there pretty early, possibly the night before. Don't be nervous, most quality Morrissey fans are really nice, with the exception of most everyone here at SOLOW. Things will be unpredictable, so don't expect everything to "go well". If you wanted everything to "go well" you should've bought the cheap seats. The L.A. crowd can be rough, but that's the ways we likes it. Love to see you're excited, let me know if you have any other questions.

Little tip for you, if things start getting a bit cramped and you are feeling a bit too claustrophobic, just take a shit your pants and magically everyone around you will back off and give you plenty of room. I've done this several times at Morrissey shows, and it always works like a charm. Good luck! x

Helllooo friends,

THANKS!!

Well if you would 'do anything for this man'... then the question of being in front or not be in front wouldn't even be asked. Though from your post...sounds like you would regret it if you didn't take the plunge blindfolded. I'd say go for it..and wear the bruises proudly.

When Trinity shows up late and wants to get in your spot because she is the chosen one, just step aside or she will cut you.

Back
Top Bottom