pinkpop dvd...

slantedenchanted

...saw a bootleg copy of his set at the festival in 2006 the other day, anyone know if its worth picking up?!

- does anyone know of 'introducing Morrissey' being copied to dvd or anything?!

Hi slantedenchanted, check out the thread entitled "Introducing Fatty" for the Intro Moz MP4s.

I have a few songs from PinkPop. Does the DVD you saw contain the whole show? vbmenu_register("postmenu_437808", true);

...saw a bootleg copy of his set at the festival in 2006 the other day, anyone know if its worth picking up?!

- does anyone know of 'introducing Morrissey' being copied to dvd or anything?!

Pro-shot Pinkop DVD available for download at Dime and Smithstorrents. You may have to request seeds as it was a while ago. :D

herge65

...yeah think it was the full show 15 odd songs i think...may still go back and pick it up...had a quick look at the youtube stuff, its its that quality it maybe worth having, anyone know if its actaully any good?! my internet connections shit, reatched my download limit, so can watch youtube that well!

It's pretty good although some presenter get's filmed for far too long.

...yeah think it was the full show 15 odd songs i think...may still go back and pick it up...had a quick look at the youtube stuff, its its that quality it maybe worth having, anyone know if its actaully any good?! my internet connections shit, reatched my download limit, so can watch youtube that well!

The quality of the Dime/Smithstorrents version is very good. Can't comment on the one you are thinking of buying...sometimes these things get re-encoded...dumped to VHS etc...;)

Back
Top Bottom