pin ups

Cod, this is for you:
Umraj1.jpg

She is (I think) the ultimate Indian pin-up - and at the age of 150, still looking pretty good. I actually have a friend who was named after her. Indians take their pin-ups very seriously.

As for me, here's my choice: (a bit surprised no one has said it yet)

edwardiso.jpg

Cod, this is for you:
Umraj1.jpg

She is (I think) the ultimate Indian pin-up - and at the age of 150, still looking pretty good. I actually have a friend who was named after her. Indians take their pin-ups very seriously.
Yes! Rekha is the bee's knees, and she is STILL gorgeous, albeit hardly 150 years of age. lol!

(which reminds me, there remains a *coughs* TAMIL pin-up *coughs* missing from the members-pic thread, no?)

Anyways... For classic beauty, there is only Madhubala...

madhubalaog6.jpg

madhubala1vk9.jpg
madhubala2tj3.jpg

hello Codreanu & MrRoboto, thanks for the wonderful pictures and keeping this thread on track and interesting. x

and more johnny Depp.

Last edited:
here is chica.... i mean Betty Boop

betty-boop-pictures-02.jpg

There are too many attractive people here! ( and that's just us lot, LOL!!!) I think I need to lie down.....

I like to think my girlfriend is a pin up, i think she's stunning...but i doubt she'd like me posting pictures of her up here :rolleyes:

I like to think my girlfriend is a pin up, i think she's stunning...but i doubt she'd like me posting pictures of her up here :rolleyes:

what a lovely thing to say. i hope she sees this post. 'hey girlfriend that was a nice thing to say'!

LUCY_PINDERFLAT6_FP103.jpg

ben-chaplin-2.jpg

cartman.jpg

Edit: All three of these are inspired by posters I have rolled away somewhere.

I do seem to be into the English-ramon types.

Last edited:
Katharine Hepburn. style, beauty,talent.....

Katharine_Hepburn_1072996398_l.jpg

Tags
nsfw
Back
Top Bottom