jpeg-5.jpeg

Or no tan lines?

jpeg-6.jpeg

Which is better? Tan lines?

jpeg-5.jpeg

Or no tan lines?

jpeg-6.jpeg

In this case, definitely tan lines.

Jane Fonda was way hotter than both of these women....

9-Jane-Fonda_galeriaBig.jpg

Jane was certainly a "Baberaham Lincoln." She still is.

Mickey Avalon's opus for the beautiful Jane Fonda. Many consider it his masterwork. How these people can do this, when "Mr. Right" is in the discussion, is beyond me. However, it's still a masterpiece, and it's still Mickey Avalon.

Like a butterfly, unfolding from its chrysalis, this song springs to life at the 41 second mark. You must enjoy!!

"Jane Fonda" by Mickey Avalon

Last edited by a moderator:
I was always a fan of her niece, Bridget Fonda
BridgetFondaPinUp%u002520Maxim002_thumb%u00255B1%u00255D.jpg

And I'll raise you with this:
1107raquel-welch.jpg

Re: f***, got to get up in less than 7 hrs...

(throws cards in....) "You win"

:) Yeah, Sara Jean is hard to beat.

speaking of tasteful? nudes:
tumblr_n4eziaX5JC1sp0jfno2_r1_500.png
Kristen Bell :love:

I'll raise you, with actress Catherine Bell!!!

Catherine-Bell-on-bike.jpg

Catherine Bell, on a bike. Quite simply, in the words of living legend Garth Algar..............................

"Schwing! Schwing!"

speaking of tasteful? nudes:
tumblr_n4eziaX5JC1sp0jfno2_r1_500.png
Kristen Bell :love:

You got to get up in 7 hours. I sleep 3 hours a day. I can't remember the last time I got 7 hours of sleep. 7 hours of sleep would be "Paradise."

"Paradise" by Echobelly

-f*** Kristeen Young. Morrissey should fire her and her entire crew. Then he should hire Echobelly, or some other talented artist, to take her spot

I see your sexy ladies, and I raise you with....

hodor+naked.png

HODOR!

maybe his ego has taken a beating & he just fears being upstaged, even though the new stuff is gr8

You got to get up in 7 hours. I sleep 3 hours a day. I can't remember the last time I got 7 hours of sleep. 7 hours of sleep would be "Paradise."

"Paradise" by Echobelly

-f*** Kristeen Young. Morrissey should fire her and her entire crew. Then he should hire Echobelly, or some other talented artist, to take her spot

Yeah, if I don't get 6 hours sleep then a day of teaching kids can be quite exhausting :o
and yeah, KYoung is likely only there cuz she's cheap, I'd envy people see this tour more if it was someone like:
12.jpg

her :love: opening for him :blushing:

Re: maybe his ego has taken a beating & he just fears being upstaged, even though the new stuff is g

Yeah, if I don't get 6 hours sleep then a day of teaching kids can be quite exhausting :o
and yeah, KYoung is likely only there cuz she's cheap, I'd envy people see this tour more if it was someone like:
12.jpg

her :love: opening for him :blushing:

Who is that in the picture? Is it Liz Phair, or am I way off?

Yeah, I imagine teaching kids is exhausting. Frankly, your job is really cool. Not that you need my respect, but I do respect you for the occupation that you've chosen to do. I can tell you really love your job and I'm willing to bet you're pretty damn good at. Your students are lucky to have you as their teacher.

Yeah, Moz probably hired Kristeen because she works for cheap. Plus, I think they are pretty good friends. I like Morrissey, he's my favorite musical artist of all-time, even though he hardly ever writes a note of music:). However, it would be extremely difficult working for him. At least that's what I gather, from the outside looking in. I respect Kristeen for being able to work for Moz for so long. There's no way I could do it. I wouldn't walk on eggshells for him or anyone else. People aren't worth walking on eggshells for. On jobs you have to satisfy your boss, but you don't have to walk on eggshells for them. They don't respect you when you do it anyway. I could be wrong about what goes on in Moz world, but I doubt it.

Re: maybe his ego has taken a beating & he just fears being upstaged, even though the new stuff is g

Yeah, I imagine teaching kids is exhausting. Frankly, your job is really cool. Not that you need my respect, but I do respect you for the occupation that you've chosen to do. I can tell you really love your job and I'm willing to bet you're pretty damn good at. Your students are lucky to have you as their teacher.

Yeah, Moz probably hired Kristeen because she works for cheap. Plus, I think they are pretty good friends. I like Morrissey, he's my favorite musical artist of all-time, even though he hardly ever writes a note of music:). However, it would be extremely difficult working for him. At least that's what I gather, from the outside looking in. I respect Kristeen for being able to work for Moz for so long. There's no way I could do it. I wouldn't walk on eggshells for him or anyone else. People aren't worth walking on eggshells for. On jobs you have to satisfy your boss, but you don't have to walk on eggshells for them. They don't respect you when you do it anyway. I could be wrong about what goes on in Moz world, but I doubt it.
Liz Phair, I adored her back in the day :blushing: but no, this is someone more recent:

Anna Calvi :)

I was pretty much way overly critical of Morrissey in this post. I don't know what goes on behind the scenes in the world of Morrissey. And who am I to judge anyone? "Those who live in glass houses....." I live in a glass house, I always have and always will, so I'm not qualified to judge anyone. This has nothing to do with anything, but it's a cool album cover. My take on this album cover is that Billy Joel is about to throw a rock at the glass house, of those who sit in them, and rot in them, and throw stones at others with their judgmental comments. I'll judge others again, over and over again. I know me, and I'll do this. Life sucks.

Glass Houses.jpg

Then again, after seeing this pic, I may never open my yap again. I don't want Billy throwing his rock at my damn house...........................

Billy Joel.jpg

He should've entitled his album, "Axis: Bold as Billy."

I can't stop hearting this. :D

shut-up-meg.jpg

Meg-Griffin-Mila-Kunis-02.jpg

tumblr_n5oen4st2n1rq6qiio1_500.jpg

buellher suicide

Tags
nsfw
Back
Top Bottom