pin ups

8372183790_e9b3a44cbf_c.jpg

tumblr_mepu004V4y1qh0pblo1_500.jpg

MISS MOSH

Monica-Bellucci-monica-bellucci-475898_1024_768.jpg

monica_bellucci.jpg

Monica Bellucci

Sex appeal--in his mannerisms, style, and music. Also, he is witty, funny, assertive, intelligent, sensual, bi-sexual, and changes his hairstyle every season. Ha!
you have excellent taste in men :thumb:

tumblr_mepu004V4y1qh0pblo1_500.jpg

MISS MOSH
hawchi machi! :horny:

as for me of late, I just watched "Pennies from Heaven" last night, so:
Pennies-From-Heaven-bernadette-peters2.jpg

Bernadette Peters*
tumblr_m0l6v5uFWk1qg03pro1_1280.jpg

my current desktop :love:

*=she was in the first musical I ever saw and then I saw her many years later on Broadway when she was in her 50s, she remained stunning as I remembered, I remain amazed that such a voice can come out of such delicate creature :blushing:

Last edited:
Capture_zps2c1cd0e3.png

Dita

Dita is my No. 1 girl crush! :love:

@realitybites: MF is ageing very nicely....

fassbender-e1337952239513.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! Great pic! Have you seen Shame? He puts others to shame. :p

I haven't had the guts yet. Most friends who've seen it, loved it (apart from Mr Cornelius Blaze, who thinks it's shallow and overrated :D).

I haven't had the guts yet. Most friends who've seen it, loved it (apart from Mr Cornelius Blaze, who thinks it's shallow and overrated :D).

Maybe he is not picking up on the subtle questions it asks its audience. Somewhat of a spoiler alert >>> Is the shame internalized? Is the shame coming from a failure to live by one's standards or is the shame artificially imposed by society? Is shame universal and timeless or subject to the changing mores of the day? In other words, does he actually feel shame or do we project this upon the character because we feel shame? Or think he should? Perhaps he doesn't at all. Perhaps he is just fine the way he behaves. After all he is successful and high functioning. Maybe we just think he has a problem. But is it really a problem? As for the sister, I think she does feel shame. And her behavior does have negative consequences. But, is this shame imposed by society or stemming from withing? Both? It is clearly internalized in her case. Anyhow, I hope you see it. Let me know what you think if you do.

Tags
nsfw
Back
Top Bottom