Pictures of inside morrissey`s stretford bedroom

moscow kate

This is a bit of a funny question.Is thier eney pictures of inside morrisseys stretford house pictures of his bedroom he wrote the smiths songs in.

good question. He doesn't live there anymore, him Smiths

Imagine the money one could make renting out nights back at that old house.

Re: Huh?

kewpie. she obviously meant "is there any." her name is Moscow Kate which leads me to believe that English is not her first language. Why is it always YOU of all people who point out other people's spelling and grammar mistakes?

kewpie. she obviously meant "is there any." her name is Moscow Kate which leads me to believe that English is not her first language. Why is it always YOU of all people who point out other people's spelling and grammar mistakes?

More importantly why is this in Off-Topic now? I suspect the evil forum gnomes are to blame!

This is why I think that people should post everything in General Discussion.

moscow kate is a troll, his thread does not deserve to be on general discussion.
What's the point of snoop around private info about Morrissey's old house?

moscow kate is a troll, his thread does not deserve to be on general discussion.

Well, he borrowed a Dirty magazine from me back in 1978, and i'd like to see if it's still there....:)

Do you call me a Troll Kewpie, when i'm not around?....:p

what????

she was just curious. asking a simple question! if you want to get into privacy issues with Morrissey, I can think of much more appropriate culprits on this forum...wanting to know every little weird f***ing detail about him.

who are you to decide who's threads "deserve" to be in general discussion? you're insane. you don't deserve to be moderator, if you wanna take that route.

What's the point of anything here?
Pictures may exist in some old magazine or something and it's a legitimate question.

Bitter nuget eating brat, just shut up.

Dave, you should be careful what you post on general discussion.

Well, apparently the pictures of the alleged scribblings on the walls that the new owners found would be more than interesting for fans... Were they real or just a myth?

Bitter nuget eating brat, just shut up.

Kewpie, you're a freestyler! :D

20080226-crook.jpg

Is that "nugget," or "nougat?" I really, really want to know. One makes a tiny bit of sense, one makes none whatsoever. Your guess is as good as mine.

Oh, and HAHAAHAHAHAHAAA. Oh, god, you guys. This is awesome. I'm gonna go make another martini and see what happens. Who knows, I may get lucky tonight, change is in the air.

Back
Top Bottom