Picture "The Mozfather"

nola_rice

Does someone happen to have this picture in a larger size? I would love to get it printed on a t-shirt, but it's so tiny.

I'll resize it. It might pixellate a little, but that's what you get. By the way someone sent me that exact size on stickers, one of which is on my guitar.

Peter

Here you go...

542853212_5f1425022f_o.jpg

Peter

April makes the shirts, and I'm pretty sure this is her design.

She just finished taking orders because she's using the money to follow Moz around (smart, creative girl!) She only makes them when she needs to fund her Moz-odysseys.

This is her website: www.emotionlotion.org

It's also been discussed here.
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=72597

:)

I got 2 off her during Quarry tour and people always ask at gigs as to where I got it. Recommended

cossy

I got 2 off her during Quarry tour and people always ask at gigs as to where I got it. Recommended

cossy

I ordered one from her a month ago. God bless her, she had the right idea. Take the money and go see Moz on tour. I would have done the same! I think it will arrive in the next week or two.

Peter

The Mozfather tees were for sale outside the G.mex 22 & 23 December! I was broke but made my friend buy one for me:rolleyes:

I've seen a few on eBay too.

Maybe you should slip into your shirt and post THAT picture....
just kiddin' !!! It's awesome :D

No, I just bought a shirt at H&M and brought it to a shop where they print on t-shirts.

i always wonder about things like that, did they ask about copyright?

Hey Nola Rice, just happened to notice that we're the same age... only 12 days in between
Wish you a late happy birthday!!! congrats!!

Back
Top Bottom