Picture of a teenage Morrissey 1970s

Garmon

personal-photos-from-famous-peoples-pasts22.jpg

Teenage Morrissey, 1970s

http://artsyswag.com/img01/personal-photos-from-famous-peoples-pasts22.jpg

Cool. I've never seen that before. Good job, guy. :thumb:

for your intereste

Actually just over a year ago, a keen collector Aly reported the sale of this photo and two others in here

Uncut or Mojo took the photo from this site without giving a credit to the seller and Aly.

Last edited:
Kewpie.... (part 4253)

Actually just over a year ago, a keen collector Aly reported the sale of this photo and two others in here

Uncut or Mojo took the photo from this site without giving a credit to the seller and Aly.

Why should Uncut or Mojo give credit to the seller? (He / she didn't have copyright over the pictures, they were taken by a photo booth, not a human), presumably Morrissey (the original owner) gave them away?
Aly simply provided a link to the ebay site, so again, why is the credit expected?

(shakes head)

Re: for your intereste

cool hair-do.

mbr.

Re:

Why should Uncut or Mojo give credit to the seller? (He / she didn't have copyright over the pictures, they were taken by a photo booth, not a human), presumably Morrissey (the original owner) gave them away?
Aly simply provided a link to the ebay site, so again, why is the credit expected?

(shakes head)

Pathetic Jukebox Jury strikes again, conveniently hides his ID when he criticises me.

As a courtesy all the publications should state the source of information (in this case morrissey-solo.com or a user of m-solo.com).

Very shocking to see a published author's indifference.

Last edited:
Re: Morrissey photo 1970s

I have seen this photo before but still love it, his hair is amazing.
There are a few more around somewhere, one with long hair and another with short in a photobooth....proof, if it was needed that he was always a handsome devil!

I bet he still cringes when he see's it.

Last edited:
Re: Morrissey photo 1970s

I have seen this photo before but still love it, his hair is amazing.
There are a few more around somewhere, one with long hair and another with short in a photobooth....proof, if it was needed that he was always a handsome devil!

I bet he still cringes when he see's it.

Here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom