picture help please folks

weedodger

Im my 28 years driving lambretta scooters, iv always fancied having a custom painted morrissey lambretta, there has been one smiths one in the 90s, but nothing since.
Im looking for some crystal clear full length moz pics from concerts.Iv followed him and the sniths since school and my first gig was at the caird hall, dundee, where i got a small piece of his red paisley shirt haha.
Iv a couple of nice scooters, and christ, it take me 18 months to start one from beginning to end, its quite pricey.......iv looked at some of the pics on here and online, just wondering where i can see some cracking live moz pics? If anyone has their favs or can point me to some to choose from?
thanks

I have an early one of him in the Smiths, I also have large posters of him

I have a large poster of him that I bought in 1990 and had custom framed hanging in my living room but you can’t have it.

The only posters I have on my wall is Aladdin Sane and Jeff Wayne's War Of The World and a Doctor Who calender. So I can't help either.

...I must get around to getting a Smiths poster one day! Anyway g'night everyone. My bed calls me! :D

The only posters I have on my wall is Aladdin Sane and Jeff Wayne's War Of The World and a Doctor Who calender. So I can't help either.

...I must get around to getting a Smiths poster one day! Anyway g'night everyone. My bed calls me! :D

Sweet dreams.

Back
Top Bottom