Pics of band in Moz Krew Shirts

Int'l Playboy

You Must Please ReMEMBER
I am looking for a good pic of the band in Moz Krew shirts from the encore on saturday...or video of the encore would be nice as well...

you made the shirts didn't you? in which case, you spoke to me.
you were right behind me.
umm...google "morrissey pasadena 3" on youtube. there's a video. it takes you right through the second bow (with the band) and then through first of the gang..i hope thats what youre looking for!

no I didn't make the shirts but I was wearing one that was givin to me from the night before...the Moz Krew are great guys!

no I didn't make the shirts but I was wearing one that was givin to me from the night before...the Moz Krew are great guys!

I thought one of the guys who was wearing a Moz Krew shirt was rude. Me and my friend were waiting to get a autograph and picture taken with Boz at the underground and he asked my friend for a pen cause she had it in her hand. She told him no nice cause we were waiting to get our tickets signed. He than just grabbed my friend's pen out of her hand. And just because Boz gave him his shirt he was wearing. He didn't care to get the pen back from Boz. So it took a long time for my friend to get her pen back. Plus when we were next to get our pictures taken. They all went in front of us and pushed us out of the way. Even though they had already took so many pictures. All we wanted was one picture.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom