Pics from monday and tuesday shows

They are wonderful pix! Do you have any more photos of him wearing the t-shirt? I think it's one that I made for him and I am dying to know for sure. I need to see it more clearly. Help! :)

great pictures! I think iwas next to you on the Tuesday when you were taking pics?

I was at the Teusday show, close to the stage, was a great show, my first Morrissey concert!!!! not my last! A bit upset that hardly any of the pics I took came out any good :( ... and yeah rank-dsgn is hot :)

Here's the best of what I managed to get on Tuesday...

HPIM0083.jpg

*screams*

Look at him in the shirt I made! *dies* It's the shirt I MADE and it's on his MORRISSEY BODY!

I doubt I'll ever recover from this. :D

Thank you for these pix!

*screams*

Look at him in the shirt I made! *dies* It's the shirt I MADE and it's on his MORRISSEY BODY!

Thank you for these pix!

Hey that's great!

rank and technicalblack thanks for the pictures

*screams*

Thank you for these pix!

Scarlet Ibis, you must be SO proud! Are you going to frame those pictures for the eternity? :)

rank and technicalblack, thanks for sharing the pics!

*screams*

Thank you for these pix!

It fits him perfectly as well, who are the people on the front? I can't see very clearly from the angle in the photograph.

Back
Top Bottom