Pick your soup

Which soup would you like the most?

• Morrissey Soup

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Marr Soup

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
I have soup every weekday for dinner before I go to work,currently going through a chicken n mushroom phase.

Is soup a euthamism for genital discharge, in that case Morrissey.

I have soup every weekday for dinner before I go to work,currently going through a chicken n mushroom phase.

Pea and ham is nice too. I have to have toast with it though. Don't know why.

They say there is no such thing as a stupid question. I don't know that they've seen this one yet.

They say there is no such thing as a stupid question. I don't know that they've seen this one yet.

Just pick a bloody flavour!

Morrissey flavour would sing I think. Marr flavour would be all leathery and stringy!

Just pick a bloody flavour!

Morrissey flavour would sing I think. Marr flavour would be all leathery and stringy!
I think Morrissey flavor would be too thin now, like someone watered down the broth to stretch profits, and Marr flavor would be overly spiced with too many ingredients that don't necessarily compliment each other in the way the chef had hoped.

I think Morrissey flavor would be too thin now, like someone watered down the broth to stretch profits, and Marr flavor would be overly spiced with too many ingredients that don't necessarily compliment each other in the way the chef had hoped.
Mind you, the Moz one would at least have a bit of a kick to it as it would be laced with vodka.

Mind you, the Moz one would at least have a bit of a kick to it as it would be laced with vodka.
If you could classify half a glass of vodka and melted ice on the nightstand as soup. I prefer something more substantial.

If you could classify half a glass of vodka and melted ice on the nightstand as soup. I prefer something more substantial.
Oh, I don't know, it wouldn't be just vodka and ice, though. There would be plenty of bile, sour grapes and hard cheese too.

Oh, I don't know, it wouldn't be just vodka and ice, though. There would be plenty of bile, sour grapes and hard cheese too.
And the chef would be moaning that the glass was overflowing before legal eagles, magistrates, Northern leeches, your uncle's cousin's grandmother's poodle, and ex drummers took their share.

I really like Cheddar Broccoli or Lemon Rice or even a nice Lentil with a slice of lemon. Can’t go wrong with Amy’s Organics cans. They’ve saved many a lunch.

well, these canned soups are usually not very rich in any ingredients but salt and water. so, if someone held a gun to my head forcing me to choose a canned soup with added meat or else die, i would indeed pick the morrissey one, hoping for a tiny nibble from his ear to masticate on while gulping down the rest of it, tears in my eyes.

Well, let's see... both are grass-fed, organic and free-range. Morrissey is most likely not antibiotic-free--with all those allergies and health issues. So I'll play it safe and go with Marr.

after reading the above arguments I think im gonna go with marr soup too. plus I imagine it would be much easier to stuff him into a can.

i don’t like bland safe tasteless soups, give me a fiery kick in my soup any day :angry:

My favourite soup is cream of tomato. I'm glad I could bring you this interesting information. Use it wisely!

Back
Top Bottom