Pick one of these horses for the 2,000 guineas

blue jag

Banned
its the first classic of the year.Whichever horse is picked most I will back, as the last time I backed a winner they were passing round the port on the Titanic.There are no jumps involved by the way, it's on the flat.

DELEGATOR, RIP VAN WINKLE, MASTERCRAFTSMAN, EVASIVE, ARAZAN, CITYSCAPE, INTENSE FOCUS.

its the first classic of the year.Whichever horse is picked most I will back, as the last time I backed a winner they were passing round the port on the Titanic.There are no jumps involved by the way, it's on the flat.

DELEGATOR, RIP VAN WINKLE, MASTERCRAFTSMAN, EVASIVE, ARAZAN, CITYSCAPE, INTENSE FOCUS.

I hope the medicine starts working soon.

I think you will find that the Lincoln was the first classic of the flat season?

Even I know that!

Discussing horseracing on a Morrissey website though? I can't see that going down too well?

Back
Top Bottom