Piccadilly Palare, different version..

roky

Does anyone know of a different version of Piccadilly Palare?
When Legge leaked the other songs, Striptease, etc... I emailed him and he told me he had a different version of (not the extended version) Piccadilly Palare. He told me it was on a cassette.
Has anyone heard of this?

check passionsjustlikemine.com under song versions.

it is not there...
I have checked

Does anyone know of a different version of Piccadilly Palare?
When Legge leaked the other songs, Striptease, etc... I emailed him and he told me he had a different version of (not the extended version) Piccadilly Palare. He told me it was on a cassette.
Has anyone heard of this?

just the extra verse , which you can get a link to in the download section

I know about the extra verse/extended version. The tape Legge was talking about is a demo with different lyrics. Some of the lyrics were the same, but most were different.

a older gay friend has tought me so much palare,hes thinking of writing a book as there is not much recorded in books!
Fantastic gay slang used so much in the theater years back and the gay scene,some of words made it into mainstream!
like women used to say "hes a dish" mean handsom or goodlooking but in palare dish mean "arse/bum" and the term "eek out the rest of my days" eek meaning face.
Old school gay men love it when we talk the palare, it brings back fond memorys of days gone :) as for the track i havent got a clue :)

Back
Top Bottom