Pic of moz and sister

with sister -42 years later ..plus son(s)next to her and behind camera ,leee black childers (ny photographer) and the ny dolls
morrisseyandleeeblackch.jpg

in New York, October 2007. Photo by Sam Esty Rayner. source tty

is it me or has she got an extremely long and creepy index finger?

:straightface:

Is there a scoop coming?

:straightface:

(well.)

Okay enough silly games now, show us that dirdy pic with Vanilla Ice. :rolleyes:

:horny:

Last edited:
Oh, wow. Great picture.

The photo is credited as Albert Square in Old Trafford, Manchester, 1965.

Does this area still exist? Did he live there as a child or do you think he was visiting family there?

I'm guessing the picture was taken not too far from Old Trafford (Sir Matt Busby Way).

I work in the area and as far as I know there is no longer a place called Albert Square in the Old Trafford area.

On the One Show last year he said that he lived on Queens Square which backed onto Loretto College. Much of this area was demolished in the late 60's / early 70's there now stands a set of tower blocks (some of which the local housing association is planning to demolish in the next year or so).

The college is still there - there is a nearby street called St Mary's (the name of Morrissey's old school).

This area is about 2 miles away from where the football club is based (which isn't actually in Old Trafford, more like Gorse Hill).

[youtube]V4bEJ-2_S7g&feature=related[/youtube]

Dave

This area is about 2 miles away from where the football club is based (which isn't actually in Old Trafford, more like Gorse Hill).

Yeah, I meant the football ground. And when I google the area where it says, Sir Matt Busby Way comes up on a lot of the links :confused:

What an incredibly sweet picture! They look so happy...I see this as a gift from Morrissey.

morrissey_and_jacqueline_1.jpg

Cute as candy-coated-kittens!
But, my god, is that ever a pudding-bowl-haircut job?! I speak as one who knows, from personal painful experience. Mothers may mean well, but...

As to reasons why, and why now; I say.....The Book...The Book!

:)

morrissey_icecream.gif

Morrissey+mozpng.png

tumblr_lcvlqpVzfm1qzyizdo1_500.jpg

The pic is just lovely...why in the world there should be something behind?? :confused: 6 year old Jackie looks a lot like my daughter!!

I work in the area and as far as I know there is no longer a place called Albert Square in the Old Trafford area.

On the One Show last year he said that he lived on Queens Square which backed onto Loretto College. Much of this area was demolished in the late 60's / early 70's there now stands a set of tower blocks (some of which the local housing association is planning to demolish in the next year or so).

The college is still there - there is a nearby street called St Mary's (the name of Morrissey's old school).

Dave

Thank you for answering this question. I think that is very interesting.

Your response also reminded me of seeing that documentary on YouTube where Morrissey talked about the area he grew up in and how it was torn down and replaced with tenament housing.

Uncleskinny said:
Autobiography out soon maybe? Who knows.

Exactly. This photo is a little preview of what to expect in his autobiography. He must be in the picking piccies stage.:lbf:

Last edited by a moderator:
morrissey_and_jacqueline_2.jpg

Gorgeous pic.They look so adorable together.:sweet:
(+ ice cream:p)

At least Morrissey didn't have such a bad childhood, he looks quite happy in the pic :)
I doubt there is a reason why it's been published...why does there have to be a reason behind everything he does?

Tags
backoffpedos beautiful boy ice cream
Back
Top Bottom