Physical copies of The Very Best Of

butley

Funnily enough I was in HMV today and couldn't find a copy of The Very Best Of. Has anybody got one? Did it really happen?

I've been moaning about this for a while but I thought it was mainly due to my countries isolation...I think the last time I was able to go into a music shop and purchase a just-released Morrissey CD was YATQ. Every subsequent release I have had to specially order (and wait weeks). I then usually find the 'new' CD on the shelf a good 2-3mths after its official release date.
Something needs to be done about this.

To top off all the pageantry, 'Very best of Morrissey' (EMI/Major Minor) has yet to tunnel its way into what we older types refer to as Record Shops – six days after intended release. The gallant HMV has yet to stock it, and did not manage to stock the 'Glamorous glue' single until four days after its scheduled release. In fact, the CD of 'Glamorous glue' did not EVER make it to HMV. With 'Very best of' I face my first ever non-chart placing – which I shall bear with dignity, although I could never be unkind enough to express my views on EMI's failings.
http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_110501_01

BTW these remasteres sound pretty good! pretty clear, nice job!

Back
Top Bottom