Photobucket

dicartwright

Who else uses Photobucket?
They've decided to reduce the storage limit to 550Mb so now I've reached it, overnight, without adding anything else. Isn't that, well, cheating??
I already have 3 accounts for gifs, I can't have them all together.
Two days ago I was using under 70% and today I can't upload a single thing. :mad:

Who else uses Photobucket?
They've decided to reduce the storage limit to 550Mb so now I've reached it, overnight, without adding anything else. Isn't that, well, cheating??
I already have 3 accounts for gifs, I can't have them all together.
Two days ago I was using under 70% and today I can't upload a single thing. :mad:
well the easiest thinbg would be open a second account, I guess;-)
i have another problem ..thy did get rrid of the old uploader and i cant upload any new stuff on the computer im using 97 percent of my time (it closes down all open windows as soon as uploading starts
...i cant change any preferences on the computer since Im not the administrator...
i switched to imageschack which works..so i dont know why photobucket makes it hard..

Last edited:
well the easiest thinbg would be open a second account, I guess;-)
i have another problem ..thy did get rrid of the old uploader and i cant upload any new stuff on the computer im using 97 percent of my time (it closes down all open windows as soonas uploasding starts
...i cant change any preferences on the computer since Im not the administrator...
i wwitched to imageschack whichworks..so i dont know why photobucket makes it hard..

I absolutely hate the idea of opening a new account, for organizing reasons :(
I want what they offered when I joined, it's only fair. Damn photobucket!

You're right, they got rid of the old uploader and the new ones don't function all that well. I often have the same problem, and I can't upload more than 2 pics at a time :crazy: It's crazy. Another thing that keeps happening is that the recently uploaded appear mid-page, not at the top as it's supposed.

Back
Top Bottom