Phoenix, AZ - Orpheum Theatre (Nov. 20, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!
Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Black Cloud / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Maladjusted / Meat Is Murder / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Action Is My Middle Name / Speedway / People Are The Same Everywhere / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / All The Lazy Dykes / Satellite Of Love / Scandinavia / I Know It's Over // Still Ill

set list provided by the review by Mike Escoto, the Phoenix NewTimes blog. Link originally posted at somedizzywhore.com

Last edited:
Set list above looks right. No Alma Matters though. I wish.

Rushing the stage or not rushing the stage does not make you fan. people always trying to prove how much of a fan they are, jesus.

Speaking only for myself, getting onto stage (in '99) was not something I wanted to do to prove some level of fandom. It was simply something I *had* to do. :)

It was a great show last night with avery good setlist. The venue was perfect for Morrissey and he sounded wonderful and pitch perfect. Only one complaint, Morrissey did not talk between songs like he usually does or like he did when he last played here in 2007. His witty remarks really add charm to the show. But I guess when you ask the audience a question and you get some really stupid answers like, "I love you, Morrissey" or "You look hot in those jeans," I would give up on the crowd too.Including "Meat is Murder" with the video in the background was brilliant. The lighting and the crashing of the bands instruments added to the drama of the slaughter of innocent animals. I hope it changes some of the audiences minds about eating meat.

Good venue, Great performer, BORING Phoenix Fans. My wife and I were practically the only one's dancing, moving around. Most sections were just sitting down. Come on Phoenix!! It's Morrissey!! No FOTGTD and Irish blood :(

Moz was Magical ...
Such an amazing set --great balance of old and new classics! Hearing Maladjusted Live was an absolute dream come true for me =D Couldnt have played a more gorgeous venue... everything about last night was perfect.

Still on cloud nine!

[email protected] (why cant I log in anymore =0)

was it me or did it seem short -not complaining just seemed to go so very fast--maybe was just enjoying it so much..

Shelagh Delaney (25 November 1939 – 20 November 2011)

"A temperament capable of receiving, through an imaginative medium, and under imaginative conditions, new and beautiful impressions, is the only temperament that can appreciate a work of art." (Oscar Wilde)
Thank you Shelagh.
Goodbye.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNuG6...eature=related

we'll let you know

Theres nothing wrong with gardening ... I spent hours down there on Saturday!!
Magical? Yes. The set list sounds amazing too.

hIYjyXn9
My response to his question last night

Thank you for that review. The only one that was here realistically. I would have attended the concert if it's any of your concern but then thence I am advised not to by an online unlikely psychiatrist. I love Morrissey.the race is 1. Only slightly only slightly more...it's still much more than you do..

Guess who

Boring Phoenix fans? Where were you? It was plenty exciting in the first couple rows....Bloody a-holes rushing the stage, ruining my view....
I didnt mind, really. Awesome energy, great show, people singing at the top of their lungs. fantastic.
Greatest show since he came to Veterans memorial coliseum, what 12 or 13 years ago at the state fair?

-Smiley

I enjoyed the show! I would have loved to hear International Playboys...but it was definitely a night I will never forget! He sounded awesome and I vow to see him again if he comes to AZ again!

Great show!
Nothing like Celebrity Theater in 2002, that was just insane, I think GA shows end up with more energy than seated venues.

was it me or did it seem short -not complaining just seemed to go so very fast--maybe was just enjoying it so much..

Ha ha ha!!!!!!! Its called being mugged my friend, he can't sing em fast enough then pack up and jump on the bus to get set up for the next one!!!!!
It looks like he's in the last chance saloon on a whirlwind tour to grab as much cash as he can.
You heard it here first.

You hear nothing.you understand me pansy ass? You got it bad for Morrissey....stand in line loser, cos he don't want you,see.

Now get lost sad tosser

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom