Phoenix, AZ - Orpheum Theatre (May 10, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:
We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Disappointed / Knockabout World / Once I Saw The River Clean / Never Had No One Ever / Alma Matters / Little Man, What Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Am Veronica / Half A Person / The Loop / I Know It's Over / Suedehead / Have-A-Go Merchant / Irish Blood, English Heart / Rubber Ring / First Of The Gang To Die / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm. Corrections by anonymous persons & FWD.

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my concert highlight from the 4th row. Sorry for not recording full songs but I can't live behind the camera and not enjoy the show. Amazing show and great to meet so many other fans.

this is a lovely document, thank you. And do not worry, you are allowed to enjoy the gig you have paid to attend in any way you find fit

So good to see Alain back, and even playing lead on some songs!

Here is my concert highlight from the 4th row. Sorry for not recording full songs but I can't live behind the camera and not enjoy the show. Amazing show and great to meet so many other fans.

Thank you for sharing - very nice clips.

Profoundly weird to not only see Alain back - but playing Boz's parts in some cases ("We Hate It...", "Rubber Ring"). Genuinely surprised at how well he and Jesse mesh.

If any attendees are feeling helpful, any pre-show tracks & videos would be appreciated for the wiki.
Thanks.
FWD.

Thank you for so many great posts from those who couldn't quite make it. And thank you to Girl Racer for being well. Girl Racer....

Anyway, we ALL want Morrissey to do well, wherever and whenever. ALL of us, through thick and thin and thin and thick and thick and thin and so on to the end of time...

Always
Hazard x

Screenshot_20220513-012432~2.png

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing - very nice clips.

Profoundly weird to not only see Alain back - but playing Boz's parts in some cases ("We Hate It...", "Rubber Ring"). Genuinely surprised at how well he and Jesse mesh.
I note on the above highlights reel video, Jesse is playing rhythm on First of the Gang and Alain does the lead. And on Ouija Board, they both do a solo each which I found interesting #nerd

ALMA MATTERS

Hey Mr Tambourine Moz ...

Amazing setlist, amazing gig from what I’ve seen so far. I wish so badly he’d play something from Years of Refusal besides Paris (which I do love, but still). That album is a gem.

Another great rendition from great channel of reliable baby j

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom