Phoenix, AZ - Orpheum Theatre (May 10, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:
We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Disappointed / Knockabout World / Once I Saw The River Clean / Never Had No One Ever / Alma Matters / Little Man, What Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Am Veronica / Half A Person / The Loop / I Know It's Over / Suedehead / Have-A-Go Merchant / Irish Blood, English Heart / Rubber Ring / First Of The Gang To Die / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm. Corrections by anonymous persons & FWD.

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
M needs to get the new lp out quick smart
It's only a matter of time before it gets online.

Loads are already sharing it off line.

(I do love those people who think they are somehow connected to a release just because they are a die hard and get a given a copy.)
How do you know this?

Here is my concert highlight from the 4th row. Sorry for not recording full songs but I can't live behind the camera and not enjoy the show. Amazing show and great to meet so many other fans.

Morrissey looks fantastic, he doesn't just look like he lost weight but looks like he's been working out as well. He sounds great, and was witty as usual. Great show, so happy for him and looking forward to the single. He looked really happy to be there with this adoring fans. Last but not least, thrilled to see Alain and M together again.

Last edited:
He looks and sounds fantastic. Alain's vocals were sorely missed.

I Am Veronica is incredible.

Last edited:
I know Morrissey takes into account what I write for him.I tell Moz that he should not consume irritants such as alcohol because of the problem he has in esophagus.I tell Moz that he must lose weight not only for aesthetics but for all the problems that obesity brings.And something very important the most important thing I say to Morrissey is that you must have positive thoughts, that's fundamental to mental health.Because the Universe is mental, and everything we think manifests itself.I'm glad to see Moz skinnier and more vital.And I always tell Moz that he must love himself, because he is very valuable and that he is Light.And I always tell Moz that he must love himself, because he is very valuable and that he is Light.Moz we love you so much!!!!!

Morrissey self effacing as always... when announcing "I Am Veronica" will be the next single:

Audience member: I hope it will be a hit

Morrissey: It won't be (launches into song)

Last edited:
Morrissey looked really good, and I loved the bow tie too. Excellent setlist, I wish I could have been there. Morrissey is awesome and has always been awesome!

Moz is unstoppable, he's showing it, he's having a bigger picture of himself, he thinks positively and there are the results. You see he put on a suit according to his talent, the fact of not wearing clothes that age him like those wide jean pants that looked like a misaligned retiree, indicates that he is improving his mood. We must learn to dominate the mind because it seeks to dominate us with limiting thoughts. Moz is reprogramming himself and will achieve everything he wants VIVA VOS MORRISSEY!!!!

Here is my concert highlight from the 4th row. Sorry for not recording full songs but I can't live behind the camera and not enjoy the show. Amazing show and great to meet so many other fans.

Great photos, especially the last one. Wow 😁

Moz is unstoppable, he's showing it, he's having a bigger picture of himself, he thinks positively and there are the results. You see he put on a suit according to his talent, the fact of not wearing clothes that age him like those wide jean pants that looked like a misaligned retiree, indicates that he is improving his mood. We must learn to dominate the mind because it seeks to dominate us with limiting thoughts. Moz is reprogramming himself and will achieve everything he wants VIVA VOS MORRISSEY!!!!
you think he still wants me to leave him all my money?

Wonderful set list and Moz looking great.
I've been playing Veronica on repeat, his best song in ages in my opinion.
Much in the vein of his early 90s singles, could easily have been part of Your Arsenal.
The return of jangly guitars? Not a second too soon...

Viva Moz

Morrissey looks fantastic, he doesn't just look like he lost weight but looks like he's been working out as well. He sounds great, and was witty as usual. Great show, so happy for him and looking forward to the single. He looked really happy to be there with this adoring fans. Last but not least, thrilled to see Alain and M together again.
Agree with all that. It seems like he is singing everything as accurately as possible, fewer ad libs. I get the feeling he is more focused and trying to impress. Alain looks and sounds great too.

This is brilliant footage, thanks a lot for posting.

Its Over was truly captivating. Morrissey put every fibre of his being into it.
It was a very moving watch and listen. His heart and soul were laid bare and raw, expressed in his own unique way.
Thank you Morrissey. Always be cradled in the light of creativity, strength and contentment.

I really enjoyed the concert last night. A little girl gave him a beaded necklace and he put it in his back pocket when he left. Just like he used to do. Thanks Morrissey for coming to Phoenix. Bless.
Boy was she excited. She got a handshake and was screaming. Next generation Moz fan in the making. Nice to see it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom