Phoenix, AZ - Orpheum Theatre (May 10, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:
We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Disappointed / Knockabout World / Once I Saw The River Clean / Never Had No One Ever / Alma Matters / Little Man, What Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Am Veronica / Half A Person / The Loop / I Know It's Over / Suedehead / Have-A-Go Merchant / Irish Blood, English Heart / Rubber Ring / First Of The Gang To Die / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm. Corrections by anonymous persons & FWD.

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a stage invader during Sweet and Tender hooligan, they usually fight to throw them back in the crowd, they actually had to drag her up she looked so underwhelmed at the experience, I pissed myself laughing.
It’s a regular thing almost, for the underwhelmed invader. 👩🏼‍🦱

There was a stage invader during Sweet and Tender hooligan, they usually fight to throw them back in the crowd, they actually had to drag her up she looked so underwhelmed at the experience, I pissed myself laughing.
Yeah, I noticed her too. Her getting back down off the stage was the bit that made me laugh. She looked like she had been hibernating all winter and was going straight back to bed for a few more weeks.

Yeah, I noticed her too. Her getting back down off the stage was the bit that made me laugh. She looked like she had been hibernating all winter and was going straight back to bed for a few more weeks.
It'll be difficult for him Fleece em, Fleece em, Fleece em, or let the peasants back in, and he does appreciate a bit of rough, and being adored.

It'll be difficult for him Fleece em, Fleece em, Fleece em, or let the peasants back in, and he does appreciate a bit of rough, and being adored.
I think it’s just finding a balance. I’m sure some marketing guru has worked out the formula for maximising the silly money from the die-hards while also getting the riff-raff in.

I think it’s just finding a balance. I’m sure some marketing guru has worked out the formula for maximising the silly money from the die-hards while also getting the riff-raff in.
Well those gurus will need to work hard to sell £220 tickets here.

Does anybody have any idea what I Am Verónica is actually about?

I just listened for the second time &, whilst I could make out most of the lyrics, I haven’t a clue what he’s trying to say.

Thoughts?

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:
We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Disappointed / Knockabout World / Once I Saw The River Clean / Never Had No One Ever / Alma Matters / Little Man, What Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Am Veronica / Half A Person / The Loop / I Know It's Over / Suedehead / Have-A-Go Merchant / Irish Blood, English Heart / Rubber Ring / First Of The Gang To Die / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm. Corrections by anonymous persons & FWD.

Media item:

I love the new song. It's giving me a mood especially as society collapses around us

Does anybody have any idea what I Am Verónica is actually about?

I just listened for the second time &, whilst I could make out most of the lyrics, I haven’t a clue what he’s trying to say.

Thoughts?
There’s a thread about the lyrics in general discussion - some pretty plausible ideas there if you want to check it out.

With the exception of the snippet of "I Know It's Over" shared upthread, thus far it seems like "Sweet & Tender Hooligan" was the only song videoed/posted after "The Loop."

Best version of I Am Veronica soundwise.
You can hear the guitar jangle and keyboards much clearer.

Yes, me too.
He is actually way thiner than 10 years ago (2012) he was quite plump from 2007/8 to 2017
i just hope he isn't ill.

He looks well
His doctor may have had a word with him that I wish many other doctors concerning their patients would do too.

To sum up , Mozz is back in great shape, his voice is almost perfect (We hate sounds like in the '90s), the set list is awesome, I can't wait to hear the whole Bonfire album. He is still our undying light in these dark times .
Well said!

What is Rainbow Valley?
a sixties song by love affair,it was recorded but never released,its only about 3/4 years old,fantastic song which M must remember from his younger years.

I really enjoyed the concert last night. A little girl gave him a beaded necklace and he put it in his back pocket when he left. Just like he used to do. Thanks Morrissey for coming to Phoenix. Bless.

a sixties song by love affair,it was recorded but never released,its only about 3/4 years old,fantastic song which M must remember from his younger years.
Oh right. Was it supposed to be a B side with that Dean Martin pic on the sleeve or something?

M needs to get the new lp out quick smart
It's only a matter of time before it gets online.

Loads are already sharing it off line.

(I do love those people who think they are somehow connected to a release just because they are a die hard and get a given a copy.)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom