Phoenix, AZ - Orpheum Theatre (May 10, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:
We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Disappointed / Knockabout World / Once I Saw The River Clean / Never Had No One Ever / Alma Matters / Little Man, What Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Am Veronica / Half A Person / The Loop / I Know It's Over / Suedehead / Have-A-Go Merchant / Irish Blood, English Heart / Rubber Ring / First Of The Gang To Die / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm. Corrections by anonymous persons & FWD.

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
If the new album is good (on the level of You Are The Quarry) we could see a resurgence in popularity as the Moz man moves into the classic elder statesman category of his career, similar to Sinatra in 1974...

that's the best setlist i've seen in years. booking flight from boston for tomorrow's show immediately

So, here is my two cents. I agree that he is in a good shape. He doesn’t look like ill, so I am happy for him.

And as for the new single, it is like Suedehead for me🤷‍♀️ Not lyrics, just music.

Man! As I play the videos from last night's concert I just have to say, life is just better when Morrissey is kicking ass again and looking like his old self. It's selfish I know but I am also really happy for him. And that setlist! Every one of those songs would be on my playlist at home, which is not something I have been able to say in a really long time. Let's all enjoy this!

Really likin' the Veronica song!
Wonder if it's a nod to Ronnie Spector.
Gonna have to play it for my buddy
Powell the Owl.
He'll think it's a real hoot.
🦉🦃🦉🦃🦉

Man! As I play the videos from last night's concert I just have to say, life is just better when Morrissey is kicking ass again and looking like his old self. It's selfish I know but I am also really happy for him. And that setlist! Every one of those songs would be on my playlist at home, which is not something I have been able to say in a really long time. Let's all enjoy this!
I did and still coming off the high of last night’s show. Agree about the setlist too.
- AzMozFan

I am a little bit worried about phones. So many people made videos. I want to thank them for photos and videos. But it’s a little bit strange to sing for displays…

If the new album is good (on the level of You Are The Quarry) we could see a resurgence in popularity as the Moz man moves into the classic elder statesman category of his career, similar to Sinatra in 1974...

I think he has already entered this category, at least in the US, because they are quickly willing to attribute this concept to people of outstanding merit. But what about the UK? Do you have to be knighted by the queen to be respected and trusted by the rest of the bunch?

Great setlist. Interesting that he had no stage production at all. No screen, lights etc.

I know I'm going to be the only person who thinks this and that's just fine, but I Am Veronica has a similar vibe and sound to Sheila Take A Bow.

You can actually sing the chorus over Johnny Marr's song Night and Day.

Interesting that he had no stage production at all. No screen, lights etc.
I'm guessing it wasn't worth dragging this stuff out on the road for two small warmup shows and Cruel World Fest will presumably have their own stuff? Might reappear for the Vegas dates, though curiously it kinda looks better without all the stage faff.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom