Phoenix, AZ - Orpheum Theatre (May 10, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:
We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Disappointed / Knockabout World / Once I Saw The River Clean / Never Had No One Ever / Alma Matters / Little Man, What Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Am Veronica / Half A Person / The Loop / I Know It's Over / Suedehead / Have-A-Go Merchant / Irish Blood, English Heart / Rubber Ring / First Of The Gang To Die / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm. Corrections by anonymous persons & FWD.

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah tomorrow I work at 8 today I sleep 3 hours, but I need to gossip moz even a little. Very excited for our dear Moz, . And if we start thinking we can realize how impressive it is to have a living myth singing for us! Moz un Viva para Vos !!!!! 😍🎤❤️🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷💪😊

I’ll agree with the latter👍
It’s the only music I’ve really been pulled to on any spiritual level.
And I don’t even understand what
Spiritual even means.
Being uneducated in Roman Catholic schools, Mozz is the only guiding spirit to ever speak to me.

This said, I don’t always agree with him, but I get his views on most points.

Really looking forward to the next few weeks.
Hopefully solo will now have something real to discuss.

VIVA MORRISSEY 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

VIVA MORRISSEY!

It's 8pm Phoenix time

FScbbyOWQAASnLy.jpeg

If I am a woman emotionally affected by a certain Morrissey!!! Ha ha I adore him ❤️ ❤️

I haven’t been so excited since the general election in 97 when new labour took power ...
I was on the bones of my arse
In a flat on the wrong side of the city, I cocooned my self in for the day, and night with 5 quid of pot and a few tins to usher the new dawn in.
I feel the very same now ....
minus the pot.... and I’m now on the nicer side of the city 😋😋😋

I haven’t been so excited since the general election in 97 when new labour took power ...
I was on the bones of my arse
In a flat on the wrong side of the city, I cocooned my self in for the day, and night with 5 quid of pot and a few tins to usher the new dawn in.
I feel the very same now ....
minus the pot.... and I’m now on the nicer side of the city 😋😋😋
Tins is beer?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom