Phoenix, AZ - Orpheum Theatre (May 10, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:
We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Disappointed / Knockabout World / Once I Saw The River Clean / Never Had No One Ever / Alma Matters / Little Man, What Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Am Veronica / Half A Person / The Loop / I Know It's Over / Suedehead / Have-A-Go Merchant / Irish Blood, English Heart / Rubber Ring / First Of The Gang To Die / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm. Corrections by anonymous persons & FWD.

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I Know It's Over.
(As people are getting setlist fm updates as they happen - is repeating the information needed?)

Me either - but it had a lot of lyrics and a great melody - I predict a hit (amongst the true fans)
Yer... I kinda picked this up 🙄
When I googled I am Veronica many months ago , the reference was towards bull fighters.

Disappointed

Last edited:
Opening with a song last played 30 years ago.
Very interesting mix of things remembered from last gigs and some nice bits added in.
The bloat in this thread probably won't be thinned (sorry casual visitors looking for information), but will be more proactive for Cruel World.

Oh &
Rubber Ring

Opening with a song last played 30 years ago.
Very interesting mix of things remembered from last gigs and some nice bits added in.
The bloat in this thread probably won't be thinned (sorry casual visitors looking for information), but will be more proactive for Cruel World.

Oh &
Rubber Ring
Well stated

Back
Top Bottom