Phoenix, AZ - Orpheum Theatre (May 10, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:
We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Disappointed / Knockabout World / Once I Saw The River Clean / Never Had No One Ever / Alma Matters / Little Man, What Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Am Veronica / Half A Person / The Loop / I Know It's Over / Suedehead / Have-A-Go Merchant / Irish Blood, English Heart / Rubber Ring / First Of The Gang To Die / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm. Corrections by anonymous persons & FWD.

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
This one reminds me Tour Of Refusal . Eh , memories ...

and don't forget this song ...

🧛‍♂️

I myself like it.. Its not aiming to set the world on fire and the themes are the ones he had on Jim Jim Falls, in a way...
However this is even more playful and randy , sliding into your pocket and pressing your "top bell"
I can see why some may be unimpressed, but its a poppy taster , I bet the rest of the lp is different.
lets get through the single first before we talk LP.....last time, we got burned with false hope

Who is that? Was at cruel world but was far away and am just a curious more casual fan
FB_IMG_1652634720420.jpg

Burt Reynolds.
Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom