Philly play-by-play thread

Yes you do. :D *waves*
thank you!

i am so happy that you and all the other solo'ers are coming across photos of their handshakes and hugs!

I feel incredibly lame asking this, but if anyone has me on stage in Philly during I'm OK By Myself, could you please PM me or post it on YouTube? I think the entire Philly show is on YouTube except for that song!

I'd be forever appreciative and could be persuaded to buy you drinks anywhere you want for an entire night. Many thanks in advance.

-Bob

yeah, thats me at 1:25. i remember asking who he was shooting for and he told me to check the blog for sure, but i forgot the name. haha

i must say, i look really good in that photo.:D

Yes, you do. :D Full of awe, wonder, hope, excitement, fear...most of all love.

That's a great slideshow. Love B&W Moz.

Yes, you do. :D Full of awe, wonder, hope, excitement, fear...most of all love.

That's a great slideshow. Love B&W Moz.

i like your description of that photo! thanks.

also, you'll find this funny. when i was out eating a sandwich before the show(instead of meeting moz!:(), i was talking about maybe going to the chicago show and xfranklyx made the comment that all the ladies of the frink thread would keep me there or something:rolleyes:

i like your description of that photo! thanks.

also, you'll find this funny. when i was out eating a sandwich before the show(instead of meeting moz!:(), i was talking about maybe going to the chicago show and xfranklyx made the comment that all the ladies of the frink thread would keep me there or something:rolleyes:

Keep you? Just borrowing. ;):D We are totally harmless. :rolleyes: <--innocent

I feel worse that you missed Moz cuz of a sandwich. :(:p

Back
Top Bottom