Philly play-by-play thread

baltimoz

Baltimoz
This is the official thread for the Academy of Music play-by-play. I am a few blocks away from the Academy at the best Belgian Beer Bar anywhere. Monks. 264 16th St. I will post as often as I can and I hope others will too. Will someone please post about the camera police when they enter? Decided to finally bring it.

This is the official thread for the Academy of Music play-by-play. I am a few blocks away from the Academy at the best Belgian Beer Bar anywhere. Monks. 264 16th St. I will post as often as I can and I hope others will too. Will someone please post about the camera police when they enter? Decided to finally bring it.

Belgian beer :rock:s!!!!!!!!! Have an amazing time everyone and keep us posted!

hello everyone!
is there any kind of consensus on when the two bands will take the stage tonight? my sister and mother are attending (sadly i'm 3000 miles away) and wouldn't mind having that info.

ticket time according to livenation site is 730pm doors, 8pm show.

Small impromptu solo gathering here at Monks, Back Bar. Carol from NJ, Bob from Philly et al. Did I just hear that Frannissey is on her way?

Only one person standing room between the stage and front row. its gonna be wild. I left and missed moz earlier. 3 people got their arms signed!

Back
Top Bottom