Philly play-by-play thread

As I mentioned on the post-show thread, I am sorry I quit early. I got lost in the moment and then found myself on stage being handled (gently, thank you!) by Arturo and led to the side exit....

I think this was the 6th or 7th show that my son and I have been to and we both thought it was by far the best "theatre" we've seen. The energy from the crowd (at least where we were - DDD) was fantastic. No question about it, Moz and the boyz were "on" and everyone looked as if they were having great fun as well. We saw Moz' van leaving as we left the venue - maybe next time well get a glimpse!! I'm so grateful a Moz show is something I can share with my teenage son. What an inspiration this man is. Thanks MOZ.

Please accept my apologies, vomitshirts.

They were really good, and to see them in the front row got the better of me. Not to mention, Red Cortez was pretty good. The Courteeners just rock.

moz held my hand and sang to me. he was looking right at me the whole time. but now i dont remember which song it was for(told ya's i was burnt). someone please say they caught this or remember!!

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/74bDcYnXVds&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/74bDcYnXVds&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vfMk7zR3Nxc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vfMk7zR3Nxc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

moz held my hand and sang to me. he was looking right at me the whole time. but now i dont remember which song it was for(told ya's i was burnt). someone please say they caught this or remember!!
i dont remember what song it was. I just remember being really excited for you.

I went to see Morrissey in Philadelphia last night. It was a spur of the moment kind of thing. I realized that I would be off on Monday (today) and managed to get a front row ticket, far left Boz side right next to the speakers! It was great. I had my arms on the stage and squeezed Morrissey's hand and touched his knee. Unfortunately during the encore the guys in the audience started to attempt to climb/jump up on to the stage and over me and another girl! Almost lost my glasses and skinned my elbow. I was able to finally get out of the mess. Jesse called out my name and threw me his set list which he had initialed. :) My glasses are kind of mangled but ok. All in all a wonderful night! Oh, someone(I don't think it was me)broke one of the seats probably while attempting to climb over it!

:squiffy::cool::thumb:

so he grabbed my hand, looked right at me and sang "sorry, but the future is passing you by the future is passing you byyyyyyyy" and he cracked a little smirk after. i dont know if its a diss or a secret code for hey your wasting your time coming to see all my shows, cause im going to play the same set everynite. but if you dont mind paying $75 to hear the new banter btwn songs then come along. hahaa

So happy for you xfranklyx !!!!!!

thanks. btw i just emailed you

i dont remember what song it was. I just remember being really excited for you.
it was..
How Can Anybody Possibly Know How I Feel?
thanks again for finding my glasses.

I went to see Morrissey in Philadelphia last night. It was a spur of the moment kind of thing. I realized that I would be off on Monday (today) and managed to get a front row ticket, far left Boz side right next to the speakers! It was great. I had my arms on the stage and squeezed Morrissey's hand and touched his knee. Unfortunately during the encore the guys in the audience started to attempt to climb/jump up on to the stage and over me and another girl! Almost lost my glasses and skinned my elbow. I was able to finally get out of the mess. Jesse called out my name and threw me his set list which he had initialed. :) My glasses are kind of mangled but ok. All in all a wonderful night! Oh, someone(I don't think it was me)broke one of the seats probably while attempting to climb over it!

:squiffy::cool::thumb:

i lost my glasses for half the encore too. thanks shawn for find them!

i heard that security actually threw someone off the stage into the chair an thats how it broke. i know that the house security was brutal last nite. i tried like 6 times haha. also arturo and that new roid ragin' security dude were wicked aggressive. same thing with the mann canter show...what is it with philly

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom