Philly - Academy of Music Update

This is unrreal. I've been trying for weeks for 1 good seat and just now pulled up 4th row PIT. I tried to just buy one but it said I had to buy 2. I went back and selected both tickets. I put all my info in and it said there was a problem with my card. I went back to make sure I typed everything in correct and then I got an error message. I just called the box office and someone bought the tickets already:(:(:(

This is unrreal. I've been trying for weeks for 1 good seat and just now pulled up 4th row PIT. I tried to just buy one but it said I had to buy 2. I went back and selected both tickets. I put all my info in and it said there was a problem with my card. I went back to make sure I typed everything in correct and then I got an error message. I just called the box office and someone bought the tickets already:(:(:(

i had the same exact problem a few weeks when getting tickets. i kept on trying though an it worked out. i would keep on checking. good luck!

Its so upsetting because I was SO CLOSE!!!!! Doubtful that another pit ticket will open up and I'll catch it in time:(
I'd slam this computer into the wall if I wasnt at work:mad:

Hey - I am trying to sell 1 ticket I have in row 9 on the ground floor for Sunday's show. It is just one seat next to me, not that you know me :), but I too will be by myself. If you are a morrissey fan and want to see the show, all be it with a stranger, please email me kimmiejade79@aol and I can sell it to you.

Me at a concert alone, heaven knows I'm miserable now! :thumb:

In a twist of fate..I did buy those 2 tickets! :D I was looking at my online banking yesterday and I saw a charge for $167. I just called the box office and the tickets are mine! I never received an e-mail or anything confirming I bought the tickets which is strange. With my luck they probably sold the tickets to 2 different people.
I'm checking with 1 person first but I very well may have 1 ticket for sale row DDD. PM me if anybody is interested.

In a twist of fate..I did buy those 2 tickets! :D I was looking at my online banking yesterday and I saw a charge for $167. I just called the box office and the tickets are mine! I never received an e-mail or anything confirming I bought the tickets which is strange. With my luck they probably sold the tickets to 2 different people.
I'm checking with 1 person first but I very well may have 1 ticket for sale row DDD. PM me if anybody is interested.

sent pm!

Hey man..thanks so much for moving over two spots so my friends and I could sit next to one another..and for not killing me of course :thumb:

for god's sake if you dont shut up ima find you and kill you

he's mad because they are kids from the b9 and are the scum of the earth like me

Back
Top Bottom