Philadelphia, PA - The Met Philadelphia (Dec. 3, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / I Am Veronica / Jim Jim Falls / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / The Bullfighter Dies / Knockabout World / Girlfriend In A Coma / Rebels Without Applause / I Live In Oblivion / The Loop / My Life Is A Succession Of People Saying Goodbye / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Half A Person / Irish Blood, English Heart / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Saint In A Stained Glass Window / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @FROSTY

Last edited:
princessofhauto-04122022-0001.jpg

(Princessofhauto)
jerry_mattern-04122022-0001.jpg

(J. Mattern)
stephen_meola-04122022-0001.jpg

(S.Meola)
antisocialmedia75-04122022-0002.jpg

(Antisocialmedia75)

On Thursday night I saw The Cure and on Saturday night I saw Fontaines D.C. Next year is Kraftwerk, Depeche Mode, and others TBD. Too much to hope our Moz will announce Ireland/European dates? I think he will.

Another amazing venue... he's in great spirits...

1. We hate it when our friends
2. Our frank
3. Stop me if you've
4. I am veronica
5. Jim jim falls
6. Sure enough the tele-o-phone
7. Tbe bullfighter dies
8. Knock about mundo
9. Girlfriend in a coma
10. Rebels without app-loss
11. I live in oblivion (!!)
12. The Loop
13. My life is an endless succession of
14. Every day is like sunday
15. Half a person
16. Irish bood English heart
17. Please please please let me
18. Saint in a stain glass window
19. Jack the ripper

E20. Sweet and tender hooligan

Last edited:

Last edited:

2. Our frank
3. Stop me if you've
4. I am veronica
5. Jim jim falls
7. Tbe bullfighter dies
8. Knock about mundo
9. Girlfriend in a coma
What happened to “How soon is now”? He played that on Dec 2 for first time since beginning US tour.

2. Our frank
3. Stop me if you've
4. I am veronica
5. Jim jim falls
7. Tbe bullfighter dies
8. Knock about mundo
9. Girlfriend in a coma
10. Rebels without app-loss
11. I live in oblivion (!!)
12. The Loop
13. My life is an endless succession of
14. Every day is like sunday
15. Half a person
16. Irish bood English heart
17. Please please please let me
18. Saint in a stain glass window
19. Jack the ripper

E20. Sweet and tender hooligan

Thanks FROSTY ! (y)(y)(y)

Oh my Lord! What a show. Mr M bared his soul tonight if you were looking hard enough. Excellent song choices, incredible voice, he did reference his look which I took as he was the one not feeling well during the cancellations. Also his wit was spot on so funny! I will ♥️ him till the end of my days.

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / I Am Veronica / Jim Jim Falls / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / The Bullfighter Dies / Knockabout World / Girlfriend In A Coma / Rebels Without Applause / I Live In Oblivion / The Loop / My Life Is A Succession Of People Saying Goodbye / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Half A Person / Irish Blood, English Heart / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Saint In A Stained Glass Window / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @FROSTY
Six new songs and bullfighter. Probably the worst setlist ever of tour.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom