Phil Anselmo: Morrissey is the greatest truth-teller - Metal Hammer

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2016 (read-only)' started by Kenmare, Nov 29, 2016.

By Kenmare on Nov 29, 2016 at 8:42 PM
  1. Kenmare

Kenmare Active Member

Pantera: Perhaps Phil should take the Morrissey survey
    This just published regarding Anselmo's regard for Moz's lyrics.

Phil Anselmo: Morrissey is the greatest truth-teller - Metal Hammer
    by Christina O'Neill

Former Pantera man Phil Anselmo is inspired by the 'honesty' in Morrissey's lyrics – and discusses how he uses songwriting to expel his own childhood demons

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2016
    • Like Like x 2

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2016 (read-only)' started by Kenmare, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Phil surprisingly gets brought up on this place a lot. Anyway I miss dimebag
      • Like Like x 3
    2. dotmatrix522
      dotmatrix522
      I saw that! It's a shame Moz refused to meet with him after the New Orleans gig last year, but good on Phil that he's still a fanboy. :)
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Is he that white-pride/racist bloke? Am I confusing him with some other metal throwback?
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Phil's great - he's like Morrissey, only slightly less racist.
      • Redundant Redundant x 1
    5. g23
      g23
      "WHITE POWER! ER- I mean, I LOVE MORRISSEY!"
      -Phil Anselmo
      • Funny Funny x 1
    6. Uncleskinny
      Uncleskinny
      Great. An endorsement from a Nazi.
      • Redundant Redundant x 1
    7. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I give it an hour before BaldingBenny and the other morons claim that Morrissey is now a Nazi. They don't need much encouragement to act like twats.
      • Like Like x 1
    8. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Speaking of Dimebag, I miss xloveletterx.
    9. Mr Delaney
      Mr Delaney
      In all genres of music there are both racists and throwbacks. Sadly. Doesn't mean all metal is vile, though.
    10. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      This is true. A lot of metal musicians made statements about phill rants like rib Flynn and Corey Taylor of machine head and slipknot. Phil is also kinda a weirdo in general and has never seemed very stable
    11. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      and one who's completely wrong, as Morrissey is possibly the biggest liar on the planet.
      So, doubly hilarious.:rofl:
    12. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Really? As Skinny always requests...where are your facts? Where is your evidence? I know you have bottled it and added 'possibly' so that Morrissey's lawyers cannot touch you, but please post examples of him deliberately telling lies.

If you could do it without the twattish emoticons it might lend your response some weight.
    13. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Well I would have explained it all to you, but you ruined your chances by telling me how to compose my reply.
      So... who's the twat now, b0f69410ee? :)