Petition - The NME Should Die!!! ASAP!!!

PETITION

THE NME SHOULD DIE!!! ASAP!!!

The NME are not fit for purpose!

Apart from that fact, Morrissey's new album, Low in High School, didn't make their Top 50 Album's of the Year!!!

http://www.nme.com/list/nmes-albums-of-the-year-2017-2161481
Tossers! Sorry, I meant Twats!

So, if you hate the NME, you're in luck!

Sign this petition and help bring about the death of the NME! FOREVER!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
PETITION
THE NME SHOULD DIE!!! ASAP!!!
The NME are not fit for purpose!
Apart from that fact, Morrissey's new album, Low in High School, didn't make their Top 50 Album's of the Year!!!

http://www.nme.com/list/nmes-albums-of-the-year-2017-2161481
Tossers! Sorry, I meant Twats!
So, if you hate the NME, you're in luck!
Sign this petition and help bring about the death of the NME! FOREVER!!!
Oh my god, this is the end of world.... This is the judgement day.... We're all going to die in atrocious suffering....:drama:

Seriously..... you don't have anything else to do?doh:

If you don't like the NME, why take a look on their top 50? :mock: :laughing:

And nice mentality, if the last album isn't in the "Best album of the year" you cast a fatwa against the auteur of this ranking. You call to murder.:gun:

Oh, and by the way the last (really the last? :thumb: :rock: :clap:) album is very.... low, weak, poor, flabby, slack, etc.....:barf:
Honestly, the production is pitiful, the songs are inconsistent, the cover is awful, no surprises.
Just a let go like on the last two albums...

Not signed

Oh my god, this is the end of world.... This is the judgement day.... We're all going to die in atrocious suffering....:drama:

Seriously..... you don't have anything else to do?doh:

If you don't like the NME, why take a look on their top 50? :mock: :laughing:

And nice mentality, if the last album isn't in the "Best album of the year" you cast a fatwa against the auteur of this ranking. You call to murder.:gun:

Oh, and by the way the last (really the last? :thumb: :rock: :clap:) album is very.... low, weak, poor, flabby, slack, etc.....:barf:
Honestly, the production is pitiful, the songs are inconsistent, the cover is awful, no surprises.

Not signed

I've got a hole in my cheek due to tongue pressure! Maniac!!!

PS BLOODY SIGN IT!!!

Those of us who are old enough to actually remember The Smiths - as opposed to those "discovered" the band years after their demise - know that, without the unending support the NME gave them, there would be no "Morrissey".

you wouldn't be saying this if you heard it. LIHS is a pretty amazing album, to say the least.

Those of us who are old enough to actually remember The Smiths - as opposed to those "discovered" the band years after their demise - know that, without the unending support the NME gave them, there would be no "Morrissey".

Are you saying what I think you're saying or are you just generalising?

so what?!

the smiths were wonder and people from nme recognized potential.

does this give them credit to burry morrissey alive?!

'established' music critique workers of today are new age/millennial politically correct bots or eccentric know-it-alls captured in their moldy taste.

i don't waste my time giving them chance.

you wouldn't be saying this if you heard it. LIHS is a pretty amazing album, to say the least.
Honestly, I listened LIHS many times this last week, but I don't like the production, too rough (guitar à la Your Arsenal, but in a wrong way). Bad arrangements, etc...
I have the impression that Morrissey try make, since YOR, a mix with YATQ and ROTT with no success (I admit that WPINOYB is a bit better but isn't this).
I don't prefer to debate about lyrics, because... Because we must...
Is not a sacrilege to say that with the last albums, the quality is on decrease, is not a critic, it just a fact.

I've got a hole in my cheek due to tongue pressure! Maniac!!!
PS BLOODY SIGN IT!!!
It's unheard of!.... :ha-no:
I'm a maniac, maniac on the floor....:whip:
It's funny, it looks like a song of Morrissey, no? :guitar:

Even with a gun on my head, I'll don't signed this petition... :popcorn:
But I'm ready to sign the petition for the withdrawal of Morrissey from the musical scene....:rock: :thumb: :laughing:

Honestly, I listened LIHS many times this last week, but I don't like the production, too rough (guitar à la Your Arsenal, but in a wrong way). Bad arrangements, etc...
I have the impression that Morrissey try make, since YOR, a mix with YATQ and ROTT with no success (I admit that WPINOYB is a bit better but isn't this).
I don't prefer to debate about lyrics, because... Because we must...
Is not a sacrilege to say that with the last albums, the quality is on decrease, is not a critic, it just a fact.

Are you saying what I think you're saying or are you just generalising?

I don't know what you think I'm saying so I can't answer your question.

My point is that in the early 1980s, Steven Morrissey had as much chance of making it as a pop singer as Adrian Mole. He depended - former talent notwithstanding - on other individuals and organisations. Principal among these was the NME, its writers and its readers.

I don't know what you think I'm saying so I can't answer your question.

My point is that in the early 1980s, Steven Morrissey had as much chance of making it as a pop singer as Adrian Mole. He depended - former talent notwithstanding - on other individuals and organisations. Principal among these was the NME, its writers and its readers.

do you allude that they decided to promote awkward young singer(?) who doesn't deserve to be heard of?! :thumb:
a-ha!

one whole generation of listeners instantly fell in love with one untalented nobody because gang from nme decided?! :thumb:
a-ha, again!

Back
Top Bottom