Peter Katsis via Official Morrissey Twitter re: The Guardian again (15 June, 2019)

I've never known a music manager quite so willing to make a complete fool of himself for the sake of one artist. And what for? When they fall out spectacularly (in typical Moz tradition) - M will throw him under the bus like all the rest and accuse him of sabotage, laziness, incompetence, greed, etc, etc. Katsis will look back on these Facebook outbursts and cringe.

We all know it's coming. I would add that I doubt Katsis would cringe. It suggests a level of introspection that he clearly doesn't possess.

While we are here let's just look at Katsis's other current star attractions: The Smashing Pumpkins, Jane's Addiction, Culture Club (co-managed with Paul Kemsley) and The Joy Formidable. Top notch.

Bollocks. Morrissey was the Guardian's darling at one point and he had the freedom to wear his badge and spout his views - he's just trying to run aw

The Guardian changed more than what Morrissey did.
Morrissey is being sabotaged. I wonder how much time will pass before people understand everything.

This illustrates the continuing low of Morrissey. His childishness and diva-esque tantrums are pathetic as is his management. Morrissey claims free speech but not for anyone that might dislike him. Hmmm. He has created a space whereby racists now openly defend him while castigating immigrants - among many others. He is a fool as are his racist fans (not all fans are racist but there are more than enough of them who are visible in this forum). Morrissey assisted in normalising their racist views via his statements and endorsements. The media has every right to question his views. The only reason he has thrown his toys out of the pram is because SURPRISE it has affected him financially. The next UK tour ...tumbleweed.

What's wrong with castigating immigrants if they do bad things? Do they get a free pass because white people are supposed to be cucked morons?

Bollocks. Morrissey was the Guardian's darling at one point and he had the freedom to wear his badge and spout his views - he's just trying to run away from the backlash. His own idea of freedom is trying to silence anybody who disagrees with him.
He is actually keeping it going, for more attention. Any attention. Morrissey wants attention.

I've never known a music manager quite so willing to make a complete fool of himself for the sake of one artist. And what for? When they fall out spectacularly (in typical Moz tradition) - M will throw him under the bus like all the rest and accuse him of sabotage, laziness, incompetence, greed, etc, etc. Katsis will look back on these Facebook outbursts and cringe.

Peter Grant would probably have arranged for the various Guardian Journo's to have an interesting encounter one night down a back alley.

What's wrong with castigating immigrants if they do bad things? Do they get a free pass because white people are supposed to be cucked morons?

Ah, the little racist. You never miss an opportunity do you? "He (Morrissey) has created a space whereby racists now openly defend him" and here you are right on time.

Your broad brush attempt at provocation would only provide oxygen to your hate-machine. I won't indulge.

Sunglasses? Are you wearing those to hide you lifeless, hate-filled eyes? Or, is it an attempt to look 'cool'? If it's the latter, boy have you failed. I expect you'll be only too familar with failure though.

Ah, the little racist. You never miss an opportunity do you? "He (Morrissey) has created a space whereby racists now openly defend him" and here you are right on time.

Your broad brush attempt at provocation would only provide oxygen to your hate-machine. I won't indulge.

Sunglasses? Are you wearing those to hide you lifeless, hate-filled eyes? Or, is it an attempt to look 'cool'? If it's the latter, boy have you failed. I expect you'll be only too familar with failure though.

Failing to engage with the point I made only makes you look inferior.........No, it's definitely the first one. An ex said when we made love I looked like a serial killer. Maybe you can post a pic and I can get worked up over you.....

His own idea of freedom is trying to silence anybody who disagrees with him.
Oh, Amy, I think it's a bit more nuanced than that. A lot of these voices of dissent are not simply challenging his ideas, but sticking the knife into Morrissey the person as well. I'm not saying he's not responsible for it, but we can't pretend that he simply wants to silence viewpoints that differ from his own. They are personal attacks and I'm sure M feels them very personally.

Anyway, Spillers can do what they like, but the Merseyrail event was farcical. That wasn't freedom of speech. I know you may say it's a privately owned railway. What if a privately owned publishing company started burning books because someone called in to the office saying "I don't know anything about the book but the author said something offensive"?

I wonder what people want him to do. If these remain his views, should he be a lock-jawed pop star for the sake of commercial gain... or spout progressive trendy views that aren't his own? Or just stop feeling victimized when people respond to his views?

Failing to engage with the point I made only makes you look inferior.........No, it's definitely the first one. An ex said when we made love I looked like a serial killer. Maybe you can post a pic and I can get worked up over you.....

Inferior, eh? If it's step away from you I'll take it, gladly. Look at you claiming to have had an ex. Poor deluded you.

Globist mentality, if you dont want immigration, you are racist. It's not my mentality, what is mine is mine. I work really hard for my money and expect the government to spend it wisely. Roads, homeless, etc. Not on illegals that jump the fence. f*** that. Why dont they impove their own country. America wasn't born on quitters. American does an exceptional job on who they let become a citizen. You MUsT take an oath to defend the United States

Globist mentality, if you dont want immigration, you are racist. It's not my mentality, what is mine is mine. I work really hard for my money and expect the government to spend it wisely. Roads, homeless, etc. Not on illegals that jump the fence. f*** that. Why dont they impove their own country. America wasn't born on quitters. American does an exceptional job on who they let become a citizen. You MUsT take an oath to defend the United States

f***! You seem to have been holding onto that for a while? Do you feel better now that you've let it all out?
These arguments are not about immigration but racism. That's why the racist tag is used and used correctly.
The racists hide behind immigration - often calling it mass immigration - as they feel 'mass' helps to bolster their wider agenda. It merely shows them for the hate-filled xenophobes that they really are. I'm always bemused that a country like the US, that has benefitted so much from immigration, has such a poor view and limited understanding of what immigration actually is. With Trump at the helm what else could be expected. Maybe he has the answer to this issue in his "big brain".

Oh, America wasn't born at all but let's not split hairs, eh?

Good grief! Such honesty. Who would have thought it?
chill_out_magnets.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom