Pete Yorn covers "Suedehead" at Coachella

Last edited by a moderator:
Pete Yorn fans are not going to know the words to any Morrissey song. I reckon what would of made this proper top mental is if he would of said at the end "I smell burning flesh, I hope it's human". Anonymous-

Not a fan of Yorn's singing style, but that's a good cover -- he's obviously a longtime fan. Guitars are spot on.

Excellent cover!!!! (Did the audience not know that song????)

probably not or at least its mixed im guessing in its popular acknowledgement. i dont think its his biggest song or album here in the states. if hed done glamorous glue everyone would have know imo from the first line. i only vaugely know who pete yorn is though. do they have similar sounds

Pete Yorn fans are not going to know the words to any Morrissey song. I reckon what would of made this proper top mental is if he would of said at the end "I smell burning flesh, I hope it's human". Anonymous-

Actually, Pete is a huge Smiths/Morrissey fan and has covered The Smiths many times in the past. Most of his fans are well aware of this.

In fact, I became a fan of his in large part because of this.

He's also one of the nicest people you'll ever meet and eternally gracious to his fans.

But you're right, repeating that quote would have been GENIUS.

I am a Pete Yorn fan and I know the words to every Morrissey song in existence.

By the way, the cover is FANTASTIC!!

My favourite Morrissey song ever.
I remember hearing it for the first time also and I still listen to it over and over again.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom