Pete Wentz rocking a Morrissey/Marr shirt

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a fan of Fallout Boy but even a casual music fan should know him. Jesus.
Why? Are you for real? I should know a band member of a band I don't listen to?!!! You made a really stupid comment there. Amazingly stupid comment. Why do you sign your comments 'Jesus'. You could be more economical and pick a four letter name instead for yourself.

That shirt is too new.

Why? Are you for real? I should know a band member of a band I don't listen to?!!! You made a really stupid comment there. Amazingly stupid comment. Why do you sign your comments 'Jesus'. You could be more economical and pick a four letter name instead for yourself.
I don't listen to them either. I couldn't name one song but since I am conscious at least 2 hours a day, I know who Pete Wentz is. Stop being oblivious.

She's not anyone who gets a lot of attention, but she is Jessica Simpson's sister, it's not a big deal if you don't know who any of these people are
Exactly. Unfortunately that doesn't stop judgmental jugheads on here throwing insults around when everyone else doesn't share their own narrow frame of reference.

Exactly. Unfortunately that doesn't stop judgmental jugheads on here throwing insults around when everyone else doesn't share their own narrow frame of reference.
You do come across as a bit ignorant though.

Which isn't even a crime. But you're attacking people so you can revel in it.

Whatever is going on in your life, may it improve.

I know there are some people who will argue about just about anything here but I never knew it would be such a great sin to not know who Pete Wentz is.

Wow, he used to be such an attractive guy. I don't mind that he got chubby, I'm all about the dad bod, but that hair is terrible. Jesus.

i quite like that shirt.

Pete is a huge Smiths fan and his lyrics are very influenced by Morrissey if you read them. He even incorporates his own literary references, mainly to things like Chuck Pahlahniuk. There are rumours of him being bisexual though he claims to be straight. This rumour is even mentioned in a Childish Gambino song. There are also rumours of him being involved with various male emo rock stars that are not verified so I won't repeat them here but I find it interesting. Just to say he isn't some sort of poseur who is only wearing the shirt for fashion and I'm sure it means a lot to him.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom