Peta

alma matters

Who is a member or supporter?

I finally just joined. I have been wanting to for years, and finallly have enough money and time to do so...not to mention all of the 'please join PETA' blurbs in all of Moz's album sleeves were a bit of an inspiration.

I feel good.

please don't ever listen to cutestory when it comes to animal issues - he's a totally clueless, heartless animal-rights oponent. you did a good thing to join peta. DO NOT listen to cutestory, whatever you do, DO NOT listen to that troll. ignore him.

please don't ever listen to cutestory when it comes to animal issues - he's a totally clueless, heartless animal-rights oponent. you did a good thing to join peta. DO NOT listen to cutestory, whatever you do, DO NOT listen to that troll. ignore him.

What a rationalist.

Maybe, maybe not - But he didn't go to the trouble to make 2 web pages, just to troll on here. He just posted links to them. Brought it to the forum's attention.

That's not trolling......

Maybe, maybe not - But he didn't go to the trouble to make 2 web pages, just to troll on here. He just posted links to them. Brought it to the forum's attention.

That's not trolling......

Thanks Andy. You read the links. I wasn't saying whether anything was good or bad. I was simply drawing attention to some news.

People who handle issues in such an uneducated, misinformed, knee-jerk way as some of the people on this board do are dangerous to society.

Last edited:
Thanks Andy. You read the links. I wasn't saying whether anything was good or bad. I was simply drawing attention to some news.

People who handle issues in such an uneducated, misinformed, knee-jerk way as some of the people on this board do are a dangerous to society.

Well I always looked apon PETA as a good thing, but now I'm not so sure.....

Not saying I believe everything I see, but they have if nothing else, drawn bad attention to themselves......

Please bear in mind that I don't actually have that much of an interest either way in animal rights (don't get me wrong, battery farms are disgraceful, but I choose to concentrate my efforts on issues which I personally see as more important - climate change, famine, poverty etc). I don't have a big store of information about Peta. Those two links where two which came up on the first page of a google news search for the word Peta.

yes - well isn't consumer freedom oh so much holier than anything else on the planet. aren't we lucky that the ones that are being consumed don't have a voice. they can't speak so who cares, right? it's so natural: the strong rule and so they have the right to exploit the weak ones. and as long as humans can wear fur and eat goose liver and whatever else the world is full of marshmallows and let's not have any of those evil peta people tell us that there might be something wrong with that and show us how that stuff is actually 'produced'. oh those evil evil peta people are trying to take all our pleasures away from us. us - who are the most important beings on earth and the only thing that matters is a full shopping cart. yes, let's not worry about the slaves who produce our cheap cloths in china either - who cares if they are chained to their sewing machines and only get 20 yents a day. we don't wanna know - and let's now have any of those evil human rights people tell us and take away our holy consumer freedom - and hell, I wanna get laid now and since I can't get anyone into the sack because I'm so damn ugly I'll buy myself a hooker and if she's one of the 500000 captured sex slaves in europe well I certainly don't want to know and let's not have any of those evil human rights people take away my freedom to f*** now!

Please bear in mind that I don't actually have that much of an interest either way in animal rights (don't get me wrong, battery farms are disgraceful, but I choose to concentrate my efforts on issues which I personally see as more important - climate change, famine, poverty etc). I don't have a big store of information about Peta. Those two links where two which came up on a goole news search for the word Peta.

I agree totally Chareth.

yes - well isn't consumer freedom oh so much holier than anything else on the planet. aren't we lucky that the ones that are being consumed don't have a voice. they can't speak so who cares, right? it's so natural: the strong rule and so they have the right to exploit the weak ones. and as long as humans can wear fur and eat goose liver and whatever else the world is full of marshmallows and let's not have any of those evil peta people tell us that there might be something wrong with that and show us how that stuff is actually 'produced'. oh those evil evil peta people are trying to take all our pleasures away from us. us - who are the most important beings on earth and the only thing that matters is a full shopping cart. yes, let's not worry about the slaves who produce our cheap cloths in china either - who cares if they are chained to their sewing machines and only get 20 yents a day. we don't wanna know - and let's now have any of those evil human rights people tell us and take away our holy consumer freedom - and hell, I wanna get laid now and since I can't get anyone into the sack because I'm so damn ugly I'll buy myself a hooker and if she's one of the 500000 captured sex slaves in europe well I certainly don't want to know and let's not have any of those evil human rights people take away my freedom to f*** now!

Lili, you have a good point, but welcome to the real world.

You've just come up with an answer to nothing. Did you read the links? No, because you're having an arguement with someone who's posts you can't even see. If you've actually read the links and come back with that response then I really think that you've missed the point all together. That's probably the case, nobody mentioned sex slaves, human rights or sweat shops the stats on the number of animals killed was what we were talking about. Whatever the f*** you were talking about isn't in any way relevant to that.

yes, so you think I do not know what the real world is or what? do we make our own world or not? can qwe chose to be part of the problem or not? do we have a brain of our own to decide what we spend our money on or not? or are you telling me we are totally controlled by a neverending commercial break?

yes, so you think I do not know what the real world is or what? do we make our own world or not? can qwe chose to be part of the problem or not? do we have a brain of our own to decide what we spend our money on or not? or are you telling me we are totally controlled by a neverending commercial break?

What on earth does that have to do with what the theard is talking about. You don't half sound like an ill informed, petulant teenager at times..... oh.

Somebody quote me please, Kevin the teenager isn't listening to me directly.

You've just come up with an answer to nothing. Did you read the links? No, because you're having an arguement with someone who's posts you can't even see. If you've actually read the links and come back with that response then I really think that you've missed the point all together. That's probably the case, nobody mentioned sex slaves, human rights or sweat shops the stats on the number of animals killed was what we were talking about. Whatever the f*** you were talking about isn't in any way relevant to that.

dude, nobody mentioned sex slaves in your links but it's the same train of thought - c o n s u m e r f r e e d o m above all other values. I want my sex slave now. it's comsumer freedom.

Back
Top Bottom