Pet Shop Boys greatest hits CD FREE in today's The Mail On Sunday

I am a Ghost

in UK. Only noticed it now.

Pet Shop Boys Story: 25 Years Of Hits – includes classic tracks such as West End Girls, Go West, It’s A Sin and eight other great songs spanning their chart career.

And for this exclusive CD they have even provided a special track, Did You See Me Coming?, taken from their new album – which won’t be in the shops for another three weeks.

etc.etc.

Good band. I rate them I happen to think their best ever track was the first single "West End Girls" That songs makes me think of fashion and modern day life in general. Not so much the lyrics, just the way it sounds.

Pet Shop Boys Story: 25 Years Of Hits – includes classic tracks such as West End Girls, Go West, It’s A Sin and eight other great songs spanning their chart career.

And for this exclusive CD they have even provided a special track, Did You See Me Coming?, taken from their new album – which won’t be in the shops for another three weeks.

etc.etc.

There's a d/l link for the track "Did You See Me Coming?" on this blog:

http://electronicrumors.com/tag/pet-shop-boys/

etc.etc.

Just noticed this thread and my local shop closes in 2 minutes:eek:
So rang my mum... she always buys that particular rag and will save it for me:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom